“The best salmon!”
Review of Blackfish Grill

Blackfish Grill
Reserve with OpenTable
Blackfish Grill is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #4 of 142 Restaurants in Marysville
Cuisines: Seafood, Steakhouse
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Transit: On Site.
Reviewed April 8, 2013

This is GREAT seafood. The salmon grilled on the open flame is great. The service is the best too. We enjoy our visit every time.

Reviewed April 7, 2013

tried the blackfish grill this time,not disappointed.great selection of food on the menu.sitting in front of the glassed kitchen area watching the food being prepared.lovely wine selection.very attentive servers.great dollar value.definitely be back to try again

Reviewed March 29, 2013

I really enjoyed this restaurant. Our waiter was very knowledgable and provide good recommendations for our choices for wine and entrees. I had the fresh halibut which was cooked to perfection. The Pinot Noir was excellent as well. I would highly recommend the Blackfish Grill.

Ben R, Social Media Manager at Blackfish Grill, responded to this reviewResponded April 4, 2013

Thanks for your visit and your review! I also LOVE our Halibut. We hope to see you again sometime soon.

Reviewed March 28, 2013

From appies to main course the seafood was delicious. Our waitress knew the menu items very well and helped us make superb selections

Hi there - thank you for taking the time to write a review! We appreciate it. I'm glad you found your server to be knowledgable - we take great pride in our staff. Hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed March 22, 2013

I can't stand casinos but had heard that the restaurants in the Tulalip one had improved. And we were in Marysville to shop (stayed at the Holiday Inn Express).

Well, it's true! They know how to cook and the service is topnotch. The only downside of our visit was the fact that this resto has one side open to the casino and the smoke permeates the atmosphere, though not as badly as being out there with the addicts!

The three-course set menu cost only $37 but the wine (by glass) is not very cheap. However, compared with BC custom (whereby every glass of alcohol is taxed and then a tip added), the cost of our $9 Prosecco did not add that much to the overall bill.

The menu? Mixed greens with thin slices of grilled pear (yum!), followed by a lemon pasta (with house-smoked salmon, capers, artichokes and cream) and ended by small, freshly made churros and pots de creme. Wow!

Well done, Tulalip Casino! I'm never going to gamble with you but I'll bet on your food!

Ben R, Social Media Manager at Blackfish Grill, responded to this reviewResponded March 26, 2013

Thanks for your visit and your review! I hope you come back and check out our other restaurants - I bet you'd LOVE Tulalip Bay Fine Dining, and our casual Cedars Cafe is a favorite of many guests. See you again soon.