“great dining experience”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Tulalip Bay

Tulalip Bay
Reserve with OpenTable
Tulalip Bay is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #48 of 140 Restaurants in Marysville
Cuisines: American
Good for: Romantic, Business meetings
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Exit 200 off of I-5
Coquitlam, Canada
“great dining experience”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 14, 2013

Had dinner at the Tulalip Bay restaurant on our recent visit to the Casino. It is a small intimate restaurant attached to the Casino with great food and great service. It is quite pricey but worth the extra for a special occasion. I heard that they will be replacing it with a steak house later this year so if you want to visit or revisit the restaurant you will need to do so by the end of the year. Although attached to the casino it is a quiet and enjoyable experience.

• Visited April 2013
1 Thank bill w
Ben R, Social Media Manager at Tulalip Bay, responded to this review, April 16, 2013
Bill - thank you so much for your visit, and your review! I'm glad you enjoyed your experience here at Tulalip Bay, and I hope you come back soon to try more of our succulent menu. Til then,

Seattle, Washington
“Special Occasion Dinner in the Casino”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 24, 2013

Tulalip Bay It is a great place for a Special Occasion Dinner. I brought a work event here recently for our end of year dinner and this place did not disappoint! It is the most pricey of the restaurant options available in the Casino but you really feel like you are somewhere else as you do not smell cigarette smoke in this restaurant or hear the games (as there is smoke in the casino, they have a solid door and fan in here)

The service was extremely attentive and professional. We waited awhile to get our table so they thanked our party of 8 with complementary lil appetizer that they flash-fired up at the table. Nice touch! It really set the mood of the festive evening. The wine selection was top notch and impressed my boss who knows his WA wines!

I was impressed to find this caliber of service at a Casino in WA, the whole Tuliap Resort and Casino is pretty swank. I'd consider another splurge winter getaway here!

• Visited November 2012
1 Thank djcynic
Ben R, Social Media Manager at Tulalip Bay, responded to this review, February 25, 2013
Thank you for your visit and your review! I'm so glad you got the same ambient experience that makes me love Tulalip Bay - I really do feel transported to a different time and place when I'm in there. We hope to come back soon to experience the resort as a whole!
Thanks,
Pasco, Washington
“Beautiful!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 16, 2012

Tulalip Bay is a beautiful place with lots of interesting birds and other wildlife. Don't miss it... and the views across to Camano and Whidbey are wonderful

Visited November 2012
1 Thank MarySEverett_Wa
Vancouver, B.C.
“Finally tried it...”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 16, 2012

I was hesitant to go here in the past because I'm a vegetarian but I went with two carnivore friends who had the steak and ahi tuna. They really enjoyed their meals and their proportions were large. The atmosphere is dark and romantic. It is not as smoky as the casino and you don't hear the annoyingly loud slot machines. The server was nice although a little slow. We were given delicious bread and a palate cleanser before our meals as well as a welcome and parting "gift" for our taste buds. I would have liked it more if there had been some vegetarian options on the menu. They did offer to have the chef make something but I'm a picky eater and like to know exactly what I'm getting when I order it so prefer not to be surprised.

• Visited November 2012
1 Thank DolceFarNiente07
Ben R, Social Media Manager at Tulalip Bay, responded to this review, November 20, 2012
Hi there - I'll be passing your request for more vegetarian options straight to the head chef and manager of Tulalip Bay. Thank you for your visit, and your review! We really love hearing feedback from our guests, and your review helps others when they're looking for the best travel options. Hope to see you here again soon.
Best,
vancouver
“Wonderful, last minute decision!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 10, 2012

My husband and I wandered into the Tulalip Casino without a reservation on a busy Saturday night and were informed that it would be a two and half hour wait for a table at Blackfish - checked in with the hostess at Tulalip Bay and were told they could seat us right away - WOW! We let them know it was our 22 anniversary & then just forgot about it as decor, food and our server, James, made our night exceptional - the wine, food (ahi tuna for hubby and halibut for me) and surprise dessert with "happy 22 anniversary" written in chocolate made our evening so special - can hardly wait to return - excellent value for $$$

2 Thank beachboundVancouver
Ben R, Social Media Manager at Tulalip Bay, responded to this review, November 13, 2012
Hi there - HAPPY ANNIVERSARY! I'm so glad you chose Tulalip Bay, and it sounds like they treated you very well. Don't you love their Ahi Tuna? It's the best. Thank you for your visit, and your review! We really love hearing feedback from our guests, and your review helps others when they're looking for the best travel options. Hope to see you here again soon.
Best,