“Wonderful, last minute decision!”
Review of Tulalip Bay

Tulalip Bay
Ranked #52 of 144 Restaurants in Marysville
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Exit 200 off of I-5
Reviewed November 10, 2012

My husband and I wandered into the Tulalip Casino without a reservation on a busy Saturday night and were informed that it would be a two and half hour wait for a table at Blackfish - checked in with the hostess at Tulalip Bay and were told they could seat us right away - WOW! We let them know it was our 22 anniversary & then just forgot about it as decor, food and our server, James, made our night exceptional - the wine, food (ahi tuna for hubby and halibut for me) and surprise dessert with "happy 22 anniversary" written in chocolate made our evening so special - can hardly wait to return - excellent value for $$$

2  Thank beachboundVancouver
Ben R, Social Media Manager at Tulalip Bay, responded to this reviewResponded November 13, 2012

Hi there - HAPPY ANNIVERSARY! I'm so glad you chose Tulalip Bay, and it sounds like they treated you very well. Don't you love their Ahi Tuna? It's the best. Thank you for your visit, and your review! We really love hearing feedback from our guests, and your review helps others when they're looking for the best travel options. Hope to see you here again soon.
Best,
Ben

Reviewed November 6, 2012

The Tulalip Resort & Casino is a fun place to visit. It has everything including a top notch fine dining room, call Tulalip Bay. This is a treat for the senses, your eyes will love the decor, your nose will love the aromas coming from the kitchen and your palate will be dazzled with incredible culinary mastery. We go every year and do not miss a chance to dine at Tulalip Bay. We love Tommy the Sommelier who outdoes himself every visit. The best items on the menu are the Lobster Tempura appetizer and the Ginger Soy Sea Bass with Basmati Rice and Prawns. Both these dishes will dance on your palate and make you want to sing. We always return to the sensation of feeling so special. Just 2 hours drive from Vancouver, BC Canada and worth the trip. Try to get booth seating most romantic and great vantage point.

3  Thank Katherine M

Well Katherine, you've really outdone yourself. Three reviews! That's so great - thank you. And your descriptions of the food and aromas at Tulalip Bay have made me so hungry, I think I'll go eat there this week.
Ben

Reviewed September 10, 2012

We have eaten here many times and the food is always great. We like to go for there 5 course meals which they have each month, they are nice enough to E-mail the menu to us. The service is great, we ask for the same server (Alex) every time we go.

2  Thank viking1475
Reviewed August 21, 2012

This was the latest of several times at Tulalip Bay and it never fails to please. In the middle of a casino but you will never notice once inside. The lighting is low which gave me with poor eyesight a small problem reading the menu but I would not change it. On this evening my wife had the halibut and I had the swordfish. After sharing bites we both agreed the swordfish was better this time. We gave the server a price range for wine and he served us an excellent one. The wine list is extensive. I highly recommend you do the same unless you know your wines. He even gave the bottle a slight twist at the end of the pour which prevents any drops on the table. The staff is highly competent. Attentive when needed but not hovering. At no time did we feel rushed.

2  Thank Dugsmif
Reviewed August 11, 2012

We ate here for the 2nd time and it was fantastic! It was our anniversary, and we have to say, probably the best meal we have ever had! The service was excellent, as was our wine selection "Pursued by Bear". They even gave us a special dessert for our anniversary! Loved it, and we will be visiting again!

2  Thank ashtin6