“Good food”

Boondockers Restaurant
Reserve with OpenTable
Boondockers Restaurant is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #6 of 141 Restaurants in Marysville
Cuisines: American, Indian, Pakistani
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: 10th Avenue
Description: An eclectic restaurant serving American and Pakistani cuisine. Breakfast-Lunch-Dinner.
Marysville, Washington
“Good food”
Reviewed March 4, 2014

One the favorite places to go for a good meal. Love the naan, curry is good. Nice variety and the service is great. Family owned.

• Visited December 2013
Shabbir B, Owner at Boondockers Restaurant, responded to this review, March 6, 2014
Pleasant greetings Cheri
We sincerely appreciate your nice review of our food and service. We try to treat every guest as our family and provide the best food and service possible.

Thanks a million and hope to see you again soon.

“Not very romantic with loud music”
Reviewed February 14, 2014

Tried for first time for Valentine's not the best idea. Had to ask for water which came in a pretty small glass. Had to ask for bread when the other tables had theirs. Steak was cooked correct but portion of carrots and potatoes was pretty small for the price of $60 for 2 people. Dessert looked good but had no lemon flavor in the custard. Couldn't talk with hubby because the live music was way too lound for the small room. Probably won't go back

• Visited February 2014
2 Thank aymgodym
We are sorry you were not satisfied with our 5 Course Valentine's Day Special Dinner for 2. This dinner included free live music of the 70's, 80's and 90's.

The dinner for 2 included 2 glasses of wine or Champagne, Choice of entree, soup or salad, a dinner side and a house made dessert to share. The entree choices included, a Filet Mignon Steak, Lamb Chops or Crab Stuffed Prawns.

The price for this dinner with live music was 60.00 per couple.

Sorry, we serve water only on request. We would have been happy to give you a larger glass.

As for the vegetables, we would have given you more if you had let us know your desire.

As for music, we had promoted it as songs from the last 30 years. Sorry, it was not quiet instrumental music.

I noticed you have an almost identical review on Google under the name Cheryl Renar. I recall when you came in that Valentine's evening, we were super busy and sold out. It seems you had a reservation but for the wrong day. Your reservation was for Saturday the 15, which was the day after Valentine's. Yet, we happily accommodated your party and seated you right away.

Again, we are very sorry with your experience. Please do come back and give us another try. We have a great menu with lots of choices.

Thank you for listening.
Stanwood, Washington
“Great curry!”
Reviewed January 23, 2014

If you like curry and naan bread this is the place! Be careful, I like spicy hot but ordered my curry medium and it was plenty hot. Great food, great service. Go eat there.

• Visited January 2014
Shabbir B, Owner at Boondockers Restaurant, responded to this review, January 26, 2014
Thank you so much for your kind review. We would love to see you back for more of our food. and....we will keep it mild for you.
Arlington, Washington
“Good variety and tasty”
Reviewed January 12, 2014

This place is one of the hidden gems in Marysville, WA. There is a great variety of food on the menu. The Indian food is very authentic. But the Hamburgers are just as good. My Husband had the Corned beef hash and it was excellent. I always enjoy the spinach Omelet. Everything is fresh, which is nice, and the Soups are home made. Very good service, the owner and his wife are friendly and accommodating. The place is spotless, the bathroom was very clean as well. Give this place a try. They are offering a special Valentine's dinner, so check it out!

• Visited January 2014
Shabbir B, Owner at Boondockers Restaurant, responded to this review, January 14, 2014
You just made our day.
Thank you for your kind review. We appreciate your patronage and hope to see you soon.
Marysville, Washington
“Beware of Hair!”
Reviewed December 28, 2013

After reading great reviews on Trip Adviser, I decided to give Boondocker's a try for lunch with my Husband. Unfortunately, I received one of the most disgusting meals I've ever had only to be rivaled with the lack of customer service. I ordered the San Fran sandwich and my husband had the French dip. I will admit, the food looked delicious when we got it. I took a bite or two of my sandwich only to look down and see a long black hair coming from the inside of one of the halves. I understand that mistakes happen and the waitress was friendly and apologetic about the situation. I started eating the other half only again, to find another black hair coming from this one. Even though I was disgusted, I was polite with the waitress and she this time took my entire plate back to the kitchen.

When a new sandwich arrived, I inspected it and took a bite, only this time to indeed find another (although smaller) black hair. I didn't even bother saying anything at this point but obviously it's more than just a one time thing. I was shocked when we got the bill and we still had to pay for my meal, it was disappointing to see that they didn't really seem to care much about changing my opinion of their cafe. Needless to say we won't be going back.

• Visited December 2013
2 Thank Chelsea B
She was not satisfied with her meal. We gladly and cheerfully made her a brand new sandwich.

She ate half of the sandwich and took the other half home.

She has posted the same review on another website Yelp. We have sent her an offer of a gift certificate. We hope she contacts us soon.