“Good breakfast”

Cuisines: American, Indian, Pakistani
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: 10th Avenue
Description: An eclectic restaurant serving American and Pakistani cuisine. Breakfast-Lunch-Dinner.
Reviewed August 24, 2013

We had a great breakfast here. I had the Ranier Sandwich and my husband had the fruit crepe. The sandwich was exactly what I wanted. The crepe was HUGE, and my husband couldn't believe he ate it all. Service was good and we left happy.

2  Thank emmalea3
Shabbir B, Owner at Boondockers Restaurant, responded to this reviewResponded August 31, 2013

Thank you for taking the time to let us know how we are doing. We appreciate your nice comments very much.

Reviewed July 19, 2013

We made a visit based on Trip Advisor reviews and we are so glad we did. The menu consisted of a variety of dishes including American and curry dishes. I had the Jingha Masala dish (shrimp, coconut, cream, ginger topped with cilantro). It was simply delicious. I also had the Naan topped with butter (also delicious) and used it to sop up the remaining gravy from my dish. That's how good it was. My husband had the chicken fried steak which he enjoyed immensely. We had an idea that our meals were going to turn out good when the garden salads came and tasted really good and fresh. My 3 year old even enjoyed the salad! To top off the evening, the owners were very nice and engaging. It's only been 2 days since we first visited and I already want to go back.

1  Thank KishaE7
Sam B, Owner at Boondockers Restaurant, responded to this reviewResponded July 21, 2013

Thank you so much for your very nice review. It was a pleasure to host you, your husband and your daughter. We appreciate the nice comments and hope to see you again when you are in the area. Have fun in Olympia.

Reviewed July 15, 2013

This is a small restaurant with a nice varitety on the menu. I had the Fruit Crepes, which were very tastey. They had plenty of fruit and the poritions are rather large. I could have split this meal with another person. The place is clean, and well maintaned. The service was quick and attentive but not overwhelming. You could eat your meal and not get interupted 100 times. The timing of the waiter was perfect. Don't judge the book by it's cover. This is a local business and not a chain. The food is great.

1  Thank Kelmonoh

Thank you for visiting our restaurant and writing a nice review. Please visit us again when you are in the area.

Reviewed July 5, 2013

Enjoyed an excellent breakfast on our way to hike Lake Twentytwo on the 4th of July! Menu has a nice variety. Food was flavorful! We would love to go back for lunch or dinner. Owners were very pleasant and friendly!

1  Thank Kara H
Sam B, Owner at Boondockers Restaurant, responded to this reviewResponded July 7, 2013

Hi Kara
Thank you for your nice review. We appreciate it very much and hope to see you soon. You got to try the Kabob and Curry menu!

Reviewed July 4, 2013

Oh my word, fresh, hot, and so tasty. I had Manco Chicken and i cannot say i have ever had a more tasty dish. Hubby had biscuits and gravy and then a fruit plate. Large portions and priced great. You get what u pay for here!! We will deffinetly will come back again and again.

Thanks a million for the review. We appreciate it very much.