“great food - very nice people.”
Review of Boondockers Restaurant - CLOSED

Boondockers Restaurant
Cuisines: American, Indian, Pakistani
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: 10th Avenue
Description: An eclectic restaurant serving American and Pakistani cuisine. Breakfast-Lunch-Dinner.
Reviewed January 27, 2013

The food here was great - all freshly prepared. The owners are so nice and we will definitely go back again for more!! Highly recommend this restaurant!

Shabbir B, Owner at Boondockers Restaurant, responded to this reviewResponded April 8, 2013

Thank you. We appreciate your business and look forward to seeing you again.

Reviewed January 22, 2013

We started off our trip to California by stopping in first thing Boxing Day morning. We received a pleasant welcome and thoroughly enjoyed our breakfast. Amongst other items, we tried the curry skillet which was a pleasant surprise and the roti perfect, and the side order of fruit was quite generous and enough for three people! The owner served us and was a gracious host. Thanks!

Shabbir B, Owner at Boondockers Restaurant, responded to this reviewResponded January 24, 2013

Thank you! We appreciate your visit and hope to see you next time you are in this area.

Reviewed January 20, 2013

It doesn't matter if you go there for breakfast, lunch, or dinner, it is all good. The owners are wonderful and also the other employees that work there are very friendly and make sure that you have a wonderful experience. If you are in the area you must stop and have a meal at Boondocker's.

Shabbir B, Owner at Boondockers Restaurant, responded to this reviewResponded January 21, 2013

Thank you Debbie for the compliments. We appreciate your business and hope to see you soon at Boondockers.

Reviewed January 5, 2013

We had our first dinner at Boondockers last night. What a great find. It is hard to believe we have lived in the area for 15 years and not been here yet! The service was prompt and courteous. The owner and his wife provided meal service and conversation. The menu was varied without being overwhelming. We both ate Pakistani food, but American fare is available as well. This will make it easy to bring my children who don't have such adventurous palates. I am alreadylanning to go back later this month with the family to eat and see the monthly belly dancing performance. Give it a try if you get a chance. Well worth a stop and a meal.

1  Thank Warren P
Shabbir B, Owner at Boondockers Restaurant, responded to this reviewResponded January 5, 2013

Thank you Warren for your kind review. We appreciate you coming in and trying us out. It is wonderful people like yourself that make our day and put a little sunshine in our life. We look forward to seeing you and your family for belly dancing night. Do make a reservation as it gets busy for the dancing.

Reviewed January 2, 2013

I have gone into this restaurant and absolutely nobody up front to greet me, after 10 mins I walked out. This was a Sunday quite some time ago and right when they opened. Even though I yelled hello quite loudly quite a few times. Then on another occasion, I picked up through the drive thru and was given no utensils and not jam for my toast.

Shabbir B, Owner at Boondockers Restaurant, responded to this reviewResponded January 2, 2013

We take pride in our restaurant and appreciate all customer comments. We follow up with our guests when we can and make it right

I remember you from 3 or 4 months ago. You let us know by facebook that you did not get your jam and jelly. I called you and left a message apologizing for the missing jam. I offered to make it up to you on your next visit.. I am sorry you did not take up my offer.

The offer is still open. Just call me and I will make it up to you. Thank you for listening.