“A "Local's" View”
Review of Tulalip Casino

Tulalip Casino
Ranked #2 of 16 things to do in Marysville
Reviewed January 19, 2013

I haven't ever stayed in the hotel, but as a "regular" slot player, I have a lot of fun in here. Sometimes you win, and sometimes you lose. In the long run, you know you're not likely to win in a casino, or you've got a problem to start with. It costs a lot to run a place like this, just like theaters and sports facilities. They're not here to hand you money!

It's a business!. For us, it should all be about entertainment, and as a regular, I feel I get fair value for the money I spend there, and am very grateful to have a place as fair, clean and enjoyable close enough that I can enjoy it frequently.

Reviewed January 16, 2013

The casino is very centrally located and adjacent to good shopping. It has a great slot club for frequent visitors with rewards such as 10% off for meals. There are lots of slots and table games with very little - if any waits. The only downside is the air conditioning that does not remove all of the smoke in the casino. Although this is difficult for those who feel they must puff away while gambling. A separate non-smoking area would be a real asset for them

Reviewed January 9, 2013

Impressive place, but despite all their efforts during construction to help clean the air of cigarettes, the place still reeks when you enter through the main entrance or walk through the gambling area. Enter through the side by the hotel if you want to avoid the stink.

Reviewed January 5, 2013

Wonderful one night! Everything about this hotel is pure luxury!!! our stay was top notch! We ate at the buffet which was really really good for the price! Great friendly staff. Can't say enough about our wonderful stay.

Reviewed December 27, 2012

Why can't they have a non smoking area. We had to leave as got a headache from the smoke.. I was sitting at one slot and was having fun but the person beside me just kept blowing smoke my way. Had to leave. Please get a non smoking area for some guests!