“Like Red Robin? This is five times as good”

Bob's Burgers and Brew
Ranked #4 of 148 Restaurants in Marysville
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast
Description: Seasonal hours may vary. We are open until 10 p.M, but we close at 9 p.M during the Winter.
Reviewed September 24, 2012

I didn't want to eat in a restaurant off the casino floor at the neighboring Tulalip Resort, and my cell phone located Bob's. Thank GAWD. What a find! My man and I always prefer eating in the "kid free zone" (AKA bar). This is a great option at Bob's, since there are special deals and drinks for those who imbibe. But anyone is going to benefit from the exceptional quality of the food.

Ordering the mushroom-swiss burger, I chose the tomato-basil soup instead of fries, onion rings, salad, amd other options. Get this: a whole bowl of soup. With a giant burger. Heaven enough for two. When was the last time you wrote in about soup? I'm singing about the soup. Seriously. Bob's at Tulalip is 45 miles from my house and I'd make the trip just to get the soup. Thick. Rich. Creamy. Favorful. Textural. Oh yeah.

Then there is the burger. Queue the angels.

I'm a loyal Red Robin fan. Have been for 30 years, back when there were just 6 of them. My RR Royalty rewards card has provided me at least a dozen free meals. You get the picture. Bob's quashes Red Robin. Quashes. My only complaint: we need more Bob's. Now. Throughout Seattle. Heaven, do you hear me?

Reviewed September 12, 2012

Always stop at any Bobs for Breakfast/Lunch/Dinner. Good food for the prices. Sunday Brunch is very good.

1  Thank Mark L
Reviewed September 7, 2012

I love the service. For example, Nadine, she is sooo excellent and wants you to feel almost at home. Food is excellent. Prices are awesome! One of the best places in Marysville.

1  Thank Conchita W
Reviewed August 15, 2012

They make the best Mojitos and all their food is excellent. Their staff are all friendly and knowlegeable

Reviewed July 29, 2012

Great burger menu with lots of options, and good beer menu. Americans always "overfeed" I find, so the portions are always a bit too generous for me so I have to take some home (oh boo hoo), but it's a great casual meal.