“great takeout!!!”

Boston's Restaurant & Sports Bar
Ranked #13 of 145 Restaurants in Marysville
Cuisines: Italian
Reviewed March 29, 2012

This restaurant was recommended by front desk clerk at our hotel recently when asked about where to order pizza from. It was all around great!!!

Reviewed March 28, 2012

Nice family atmosphere, very nicely decorated restaurant. But...

I know they have a diverse menu, from burgers to steaks, but we ordered the pizza because it's on the sign, and we like Chicago style pizza.

No way. We were sick from the sauce after the first slice. I couldn't feel the center of my tongue. My husband didn't feel it until the next morning, when he threw up. I just had a nauseated night.

Taste-wise, well, it was hand-tossed pizza. Tasted exactly like Pizza Hut pizza. We ordered half pepperoni and cheese, half their artichoke heart pizza (can't remember the exact name). The other ingredients were very tasty on the artichoke heart side, but again, that sauce just wasn't right. They have different kinds of (bottomless) lemonade drinks. We ordered a mango lemonade. That was good. Next, raspberry and strawberry lemonades that were only so-so. The bread sticks were the twisty type, just like Pizza Hut. We ordered 3 sauces to go with the bread sticks. Very good marinara, ranch and a super good alfredo sauce.

This restaurant has what looks like a terrific sports bar. We may go again for a burger. Just stay away from the pizza.

Reviewed March 28, 2012

Had lunch here on a Sunday afternoon. Wait staff and reception staff very friendly, efficient, positive, prompt. Food is a cut above the usual boilerplate pizza fare. This is not a Pizza Hut/Haven! Better than that. Prices are decent, decor is fine, location great.

Reviewed January 4, 2012

We went to Boston's on a recommendation from a friend. I had pizza and Paul had a Chicken Salad. I thought the pizza was not good at all but Paul really enjoyed his salad. We might try it again but I will probably steer clear of their pizza.

Reviewed December 26, 2011

Best mac and cheese ever! it should be famouse for its mac and cheese all their other food is amazing but the mac and cheese tops the cake.