“A Little Dissapointing”

Boston's Restaurant & Sports Bar
Ranked #12 of 144 Restaurants in Marysville
Cuisines: Italian
Reviewed January 4, 2012

We went to Boston's on a recommendation from a friend. I had pizza and Paul had a Chicken Salad. I thought the pizza was not good at all but Paul really enjoyed his salad. We might try it again but I will probably steer clear of their pizza.

Reviewed December 26, 2011

Best mac and cheese ever! it should be famouse for its mac and cheese all their other food is amazing but the mac and cheese tops the cake.

Reviewed December 17, 2011

Nothing is really wonderful, but nothing offends. It does have a sports bar which is nice!

Reviewed July 28, 2011

We love going to Boston's Gourmet Pizza when we decide to eat dinner out. We have a family of four, and their menu accommodates all tastes. Our ten year old daughter loves the kids menu, and our teenage son even finds items he likes. The food is filling and just the right amount of food for the right price. I love their personal pizzas and it is more than enough food for me.... I end up taking some home and the price is still under $10 for one of the personal pizzas. I recommend Boston's if you are looking for an alternative to the normal burger place or pizza place.

Reviewed July 18, 2011

My wife and I came here on a date night and decided to sit outside in the area just outside the bar since it was a nice evening. We opted for a starter salad, a pizza and some beer. The service was a bit slow considering there weren't many people in the restaurant. Luckily we weren't in a big rush though as we were enjoying an evening sans children. My wife enjoyed her salad when it finally arrived. The pizza came a little later but it was worth the wait and we enjoyed every bite. It was a slow night in a slow restaurant but the food was tasty.