Tulalip Resort Casino
$126
$89
$103
QualityInn
Red Lion Inn & Suites Everett(Everett)(Great Value!)
$107
$95
Welcome Everett Inn(Everett)(Great Value!)
$80
$129
$98
$93
$76
Hotels.com
TripAdvisor
1,247 results
All reviewsoutlet mallhead showerpremium outletsrewards cardnative artrewards clubeagles buffetcedars cafedouble sinksrooms are amazingolive gardennon smokingslot machinesmini barbeautiful hotelbeautiful roomcomfortable beds
Reviewed October 26, 2010

We love staying at the Tulalip Resort because the rooms are wonderful and the staff is courteous and helpful. We did the "Taste" last year and are booked for it again this year. If you enjoy trying wines and wonderful food, this event is for you.
My husband and I decided after our first 1-night stay that one night was not enough so now we always aim for at least two nights so that we can enjoy all of the luxury!
If you book on-line and watch for the specials, you can get these terrific rooms for a great price.

• Stayed: November 2009, traveled as a couple
Reviewed October 22, 2010

Hotel is fairly nice, but seniors staying here should beware -- the floors in the bathrooms are smooth and shiny, so very slippery. Both my husband and I both almost fell. Seniors may want to avoid this hotel, and the possible accidents that could happen. Also, hotel staff made a fairly major mistake with our reservation and did not correct or apologize.

• Stayed: October 2010, traveled as a couple
4  Thank YOW2
Reviewed October 14, 2010

Second time down, 2 nights, and a great time. We shopped next store at the Outlet mall, ate at the Blackfish restaurant in the hotel both nights as there food was to die for. We gambled a little, not much. Enjoyed having the indoor pool and sauna to ourselves. The staff are all out of this world. Genuinely friendly and always very helpful. Our room was impeccable, spotless.
Came back after dinner and someone had turned down our bed and tidied up.
I've read some scary reviews and never saw anything they report. I sometimes wonder are these reviews being placed here by the competition.
This hotel also doesn’t cheap out, they have an awesome gym that’s free, free water, free valet, free wifi...They don’t nickel and dime you like some other hotels do.

• Stayed: October 2010, traveled as a couple
Reviewed October 12, 2010

This was my second time staying at Tulalip Resort. The rooms are amazing. They are nicer than most 4 star Las Vegas hotel rooms. They are comfortable with fabulous beds. The bathroom is amazing. The makeup table is so nice with a seat and mirror. I love staying her when we shop at the Premium Outlets. We didn't eat at the hotel this time nor did we go into the casino. I didn't notice any smoke in the hotel so that is a plus and you don't have to walk through the casino to get to the hotel, there is a separate entrance. The only bad customer service I experienced was with the valet. I pulled up to just go and check in - we were heading out of town for dinner. I guess I pulled into the valet area, he came up and immediately started filling out the valet ticket. I told him I just wanted to check in and he was really rude and told me to move my car up only about three spaces and ripped up the ticket. It seemed ridiculous to me when I told him I would only be there to check in. There isn't a good place to park to just check in without valet parking. The only other thing was that I decided to leave the hotel in the morning to get breakfast since my mom was working in the room and room service didn't sound good. When I got back my space was taken so I started driving around. I quickly realized that there must have been a shift change and the employees were parking up close to the resort which I though was inconsiderate. I think the employees should either have a separate parking area or be required to park in the spaces further from the entrance since they aren't dragging suitcases through the parking lot.

• Stayed: October 2010
Reviewed October 8, 2010

We have stayed at this resort two times now and both times we had a great time. The rooms are beautiful, the bathroom is like a spa...love the shower with multiple heads! We had room service and watched movie on the large tv! The resort staff are so helpful and polite..the resort is beautiful and nicely located to the outlet malls and a great mall called Alderwood Mall, which has all the major stores!

• Stayed: August 2010, traveled with family