Tulalip Resort Casino
$118
$79
$90
Red Lion Inn & Suites Everett(Everett)(Great Value!)
$62
$56
Welcome Everett Inn(Everett)(Great Value!)
$80
Travelocity
No availability for your dates from our partners
No availability for your dates from our partners
1,243 results
All reviewsoutlet mallhead showerpremium outletsrewards cardnative artrewards clubeagles buffetcedars cafedouble sinksrooms are amazingolive gardennon smokingslot machinesmini barbeautiful hotelbeautiful roomcomfortable beds
FilterAll languages
Reviewed October 8, 2010

We have stayed at this resort two times now and both times we had a great time. The rooms are beautiful, the bathroom is like a spa...love the shower with multiple heads! We had room service and watched movie on the large tv! The resort staff are so helpful and polite..the resort is beautiful and nicely located to the outlet malls and a great mall called Alderwood Mall, which has all the major stores!

• Stayed: August 2010, traveled with family
Reviewed October 6, 2010

Some of the comments regarding the casino's bad services doesn't surprise me at all. I was at the parking lot at the hotel side of the resort on Saturday, October 4, 2010 around 11am. I saw a tulalip casino shuttle bus driver acting very abrasive towards an Asian guy whom I saw the night before playing the slots. The driver was shouting at him, calling him suspicious and that he and all the staff including the cameras are watching his every step.

What is going on...the casinos is using shuttle bus drivers to do racial profiling. Besides, I thought Asians with their gambling habits are valued customers for casinos. Maybe tulalip casino is recruiting drivers and securities from the Minutemen or the Klan.

Good thing that there are many other casinos with friendly and courtesy staffs throughout the northwest.

• Stayed: October 2010, traveled as a couple
4  Thank mytrip28
Reviewed October 4, 2010

Just to start this off, my mom could have possibly caught a disease from this hotel and I explain why below:

This past weekend my mom and I (we work together) along with another lady we work with decided to go for a "girls getaway" to Tulalip Resort Casino. We decided we would arrive at around 9:00 pm Saturday night, get a room, gamble and then go to bed.

We got there, booked the room and went up to drop off our bags. Our initial impression was that the hotel room was absolutely beautiful! HOWEVER...

We went down did our gambling thing, and came back up for the night to shower and go to bed. My mom was the first to shower and after showering, she dried off with a towel that was neatly folded amongst the other towels on the clean towel cabinet. She came out of the bathroom with a robe on and the towel she used to dry off, around her head.

As she was telling a story and laughing about something, I noticed a brown streak on the towel! I said "Mom, what is that on your towel? It looks like poo!" She took the towel off her head and smelt it. IT WAS POO ON THE TOWEL!!! DRIED POOO!!!!

She was so upset because she had wiped the towel on her entire and face and body to dry off. Now, we work in the medical industry and there are many diseases that can be carried in feces (HIV, Hep A,B,C etc) and the quickest and most easiest way to spread a disease is through contact with the eye. So here she was hoping that she didn't rub the possibly disease ridden feces around her eyes.

She called the front desk very upset and explained to them what happened. THE MOST THEY OFFERED US WAS NEW TOWELS!!! She hopped back into the shower because at this point, she felt very dirty (and wondering if she had just caught a disease) and then went down to the front desk to asked if they were going to offer her more than just clean towels. They then stated that they would offer %50 off on our next stay and cover the cost of our room for that night! Please! the cost of that room was like $300.00
If someone said "I will give you $300.00 to rub this crappy towel all over your face and body", would you accept it!?!?!? I THINK NOT!!! SHE MAY HAVE CAUGHT SOMETHING THAT WILL COST HER MORE THAN $300.00!!!

We ended up speaking with the manager the next day and asked if they would send the towel off to a lab for testing of diseases. They said they would, but I highly doubt it. We also asked to see the towel because we wanted to take a picture of it in case there was a disease caught at this place and we have to sue. When we asked the manager to take a picture of the towel, he said "Im sorry, I cant let you do that"

ABSOLUTE CRAP!!! THIS PLACE IS DISGUSTING WITH THE WORST SERVICE! THE PEOPLE WHO WORKED THERE WERE ALL KIDS UNDER 25 WHO WOULDN'T KNOW A THING ABOUT CUSTOMER SERVICE . DO NOT STAY HERE! IF YOU DO, CHECK YOUR BED SHEETS AND TOWELS! It could possibly be some crazy bitter employee who hates their job, wiping their butts with your towels etc. Or they just don't do the laundry properly and mixed up the clean with the dirty. OR they just don't check the towels that look "un-used" and to make sure they are really clean.

DISGUSTING!!!!!!!!

• Stayed: October 2010, traveled with friends
10  Thank apparently29
TulalipResortCasino, President & COO at Tulalip Resort Casino, responded to this reviewResponded October 7, 2010

Dear Apparently29,

It is always our intention to provide an exceptional experience for all of our guests, and it is my sincere regret that your experience fell short of our high standards. We take all guests concerns seriously and have been in conversation with your mother directly.

We at Tulalip Resort Casino take great pride in our culture of hospitality and a high level of customer service that, along with our luxurious hotel and guest amenities, have earned the AAA Four Diamond award for the last two consecutive years. We hope that you will give us another opportunity to provide the excellent Tulalip experience that so many of our guests have shared.

Kenneth Kettler, President & COO, Tulalip Resort Casino

Reviewed October 2, 2010

I made reservations at the hotel last month because a colleague of mine had mentioned she had enjoyed playing here. I also heard there was a outlet mall nearby, so my husband and I went to check the Casino out. Clean casino, nice rooms for the price, but service is HORRIBLE! Some of the staff they hire seem to be young and don't really know how to provide the best service to their patrons. I had lost a cellphone when I had stayed to play and when I went to security to ask for assistance, not only did they leave their post and NEVER return, but it happened with two different security staff. I am under the impression that most that work there care very little about their patrons. I've observed many workers who look very unhappy to be there. Especially at the card tables. Employees are very quiet, make little to no eye contact, and when prompted for conversation, usually didn't respond. Not very friendly at all.
The casino is also very smoky. I would appreciate it very much if this casino took the time to filter out the smoke-filled air. Otherwise I would play longer. I don't like how I smell after sitting at a slot machine for an hour.
The hotel and outlet mall appear to be the saving grace for this "resort." It's the only reason I would return. Primarily to go shopping. The hotel is good, but after walking around the casino and seeing what it has to offer, I don't think I will be coming back.

• Stayed: September 2010, traveled as a couple
6  Thank L0vell
Reviewed September 6, 2010

We had stayed at Tulalip several times before & loved everything about it. This trip, not so much. While getting ready for bed I picked up a water glass to find it had someone's toothpaste residue in the bottom. The other glass was covered with fingerprints. Yuck. The next morning we took the glass to the front desk. They were quite uninterested & said they would notify housekeeping. No 'I'm sorry', nothing. A week later we received the standard 'how was your stay' review online so we retold the story of the water glass. No reply... ever. I have subsequently emailed the hotel to tell them this story & have never received a response. Really poor customer service.
We wish this hadn't happened because it really colours our opinion of the Tulalip experience. We also noticed things around the hotel are beginning to look a bit worn & the general housekeeping of the hotel was somewhat lax.

• Stayed: January 2009, traveled as a couple