Tripadvisor
Marysville
1,396 results
All reviews outlet mall premium outlets eagles buffet cedars cafe double sinks rooms are amazing non smoking slot machines beautiful room comfortable beds orca suite hotel room hotel is beautiful casino floor pool and hot tub valet parking spa
Selected filters
Reviewed January 18, 2020 via mobile

Loved my stay at Tulalip. Great food at the Sports Bar. Saw 2 amazing bands for free (Red Hot Chili Peppers cover and an 80’s band). The rooms were really nice. Overall great experience. Took a Bellair shuttle to Sea Tac airport for only $32.

Date of stay: January 2020
Reviewed January 18, 2020 via mobile

To celebrate my wife's birthday we got a suit at Tulalip, the $419 a night rooms. After a night of slots and good food we stumbled to our beautiful room ready to call it a night...that's when the problems started. The bed is amongst the worst spring beds I have ever experienced and I would know, I travel 6 months of the year across these United States for work so I'm used terrible beds in subpar hotels but I never thought I would be paying $400+ for the worst bed of them all, the bed was so bad we checked out at 2 AM about an hour after we got to our room. The checkout experience was a perfect complement to our horrible bed, the lady didn't offer us another room nor a refund.

Date of stay: January 2020
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed December 30, 2019

We've stayed at Tulalip several times. The rooms have always been beautiful with native American motif and a large bathroom. These rooms rival some of the rooms we've stayed at in Vegas! The resort itself boasts several restaurants, spa, swimming pool, and, of course, a casino.

Reviewed December 17, 2019 via mobile

This hotel is very elegant & nicely decorated very clean & comfortable.
Bed was very comfortable, bathroom is big & luxurious. The showers has 3 shower heads at different levels/heights from the wall, double sinks and no tub which I am fine with it (I don’t particularly care for them).
It is a very comfortable clean & nice hotel.

Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed December 11, 2019

If you can get a good deal, make the effort to stay in the hotel a couple of nights.The rooms are spacious, clean ... and the bathroom is almost as big as the rest of the room ... with a great shower with three spray heads. For me this was the best part of our three days. While the hotel part is suppose to be non-smoking, I did catch hints of smoke in my room on the 10th floor ... maybe it was from the clothing I wore while in the casino.

In my opinion, the restaurants here are simply okay. And like the hotel, it's a bit pricey given the quality of food we got (rather bland and on two occasions, not quite cooked properly). Having said that, it wasn't bad, just a bit disappointing for a "special getaway."

As in many casinos Ive been to, there are periods of time the payout on the slots is good, but then again there are other times you're better off doing something else. We found that in the morning hours most of the slots machine didn't pay out.. By the way, if you like video poker, there are not many of these machine here ... or at least I didn't see that many. Also, there are not a whole lot of table games here ... and we saw a sign that says they don't have poker anymore ...

Bottom line, we did walk away winning enough to pay for the entire three days, as well as still having a nice chunk of change in our pocket.