“Great time at the Tulalip”

Tulalip Resort Casino
Ranked #1 of 3 Hotels in Marysville
Reviewed December 21, 2009

This property is worthy of their AAA four diamond status. Staff were attentive and friendly, did not experience any attitudes whatsoever. We had a problem with our in-room safe, it was handled professionally, courteously and promptly,The hotel sent up a excellent bottle of wine and chocolates for our inconvenience. The Tulalip Bay was superb, the 5 course chefs menu was well worth $55.00, wine selection was extensive. Would not hesitate to return or recommend this property.

Reviewed December 21, 2009

The resort was fantastic. I can't say enough about the rooms. I travel quite a bit on business, and I'd have to say that my room at the Tulalip is in the top two or three I've ever stayed in, if not at the top of the list.

In no particular order: The colors were elegant but comfortable and soothing, with great lighting. Ultra modern phones with touch screens; big HD TV (not that we even turned it on); clock/radio/stereo with iPod jack; a couple of comfortable chairs, and cool chaise lounge with great pillows, a pillowtop bed that is as comfortable a bed as I've been in; and free wireless internet. Also, we heard no outside noise through walls or in hallway; the bathroom had marble, a dressing table, a couple of robes to use, great towels, and quite possible the finest shower I've ever been in with three adjustable nozzles.

In-room coffee machine, real drink-sized glasses, real coffee cups, wine glasses, wine/bottle opener, drinks and snacks in fridge. The resort is new and they clearly take good care of it. I can only imagine what the upgraded rooms are like.

We paid $200 for the room and it was worth every penny. Plus, close to shopping, close to Seattle, and connected to the casino, which was lively, had a little something for everyone, and mix some pretty good cocktails. We got our Christmas shopping done, had a night to relax, and couldn't have asked for anything more. It was a great experience. I highly recommend.

Reviewed December 6, 2009

You cannot beat the value of this hotel/casino. It is beautiful, comfortable, clean, and friendly. We have been to many major casinos in Vegas and live 1/2 mile from the Snoqualmie Casino, but the Tulalip is our new favorite. The lobby and entire hotel is smoke free and has a very welcoming feeling upon arrival.

We paid $180/night for the deluxe king room. It had an iPod docking radio, multiple shower heads in the shower, Keurig pod coffeemaker and very comfortable and luxurious furnishings.

The casino has great restaurants at all price points, great service in all areas, beverage waitresses were abundant. Upon arrival we grabbed a beer and vodka/tonic and paid $7.75 for both!

Proximity to the outlet mall next door is a great bonus too. We were able to do a little shopping prior to hitting the casino for the evening.

Reviewed November 22, 2009

This was a spur of the moment trip, and I had no expectations of the hotel. We stopped to check availability and were quoted about $100 less in person than over the phone earlier. We paid $160 on a Thursday night for 4 people in a room with 2 queen beds.

The lobby captured my attention with the stunning totem poles. I could have stared at them for hours taking in their beauty.

The room was huge and amazing to say the least! The colours, the native art work, the granite counters, the shower, the comfortable beds and even a great coffee maker complete with real cream. The designer did a top notch job here. I'd love to hire them for my own home!

The following morning we had breakfast at the family restaurant downstairs. The food was great, the service friendly and all at a reasonable price.

I can honestly say, I have never stayed at a nicer, more comfortable hotel. I will definitely go back.

The only negative......the smoke infested casino. I didn't last long.

• Stayed: November 2009, traveled with friends
Reviewed November 18, 2009

I contacted the reservations desk to find out if they had any standard rooms with a tub in the bathroom, as I am disabled and cannot stand in a shower stall. I was informed that I could only get a tub if I reserved a suite, but they cost at least twice as much as a standard room. So because I'm disabled, I'm forced to pay more for my stay than a non-disabled person? No thanks, I ended up making a reservation elsewhere.

Stayed: November 2009, traveled solo
4  Thank wingnutzero
Reviewed November 7, 2009

This should be rated a 5 star! the only reason it isn't is because it does not have baths but it does have the most amazing showers with multiple shower heads instead! When we got there i was in awe of how big and how beautiful it was. The rooms were absoloutely beautiful. All the staff were happy and all greeted us every time we passed them asking how we were doing and if we needed anything. The buffet was good, lot of variety. The cabaret room was a hoot! with awesome bands, have to get there early and get a wrist band though on weekends otherwise you will be standing in line. They even have another little night club there too (go early and get a stamp, girls get in free up till 10 i think, but just get stamped and you can come back in later at any time) ONly beef i had was that they didn't have any lower priced tables for blackjack, but still soooo much fun. I love this place, so close to the outlet malls and have shuttle buses to take you there and to walmart. Definately will be one of my faveourite spots to go!

• Stayed: September 2009, traveled with family
Reviewed November 6, 2009

one of the finest hotels in the pacific northwest, restaurants are awesome, rooms are deluxe,service outstanding

• Stayed: November 2009, traveled as a couple
Also consider these accommodations in or near Marysville
Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Marysville
Angel of the Winds Casino Hotel
Medallion Hotel
Medallion Hotel
#3 of 5 in Arlington
Hampton Inn Seattle/Everett
Best Western Plus Arlington/Marysville
Courtyard by Marriott - Seattle Everett Downtown

Been to Tulalip Resort Casino? Share your experiences!