“Great for a gambling/shopping getaway”

Tulalip Resort Casino
Ranked #1 of 3 Hotels in Marysville
Reviewed August 29, 2014

Location between Seattle and Vancouver makes it easy to access. Good entertainment options including a fairly large casino. Includes a number of different options for food. Big outlet mall within walking distance for those wanting to shop.
Great rooms, large and extremely well maintained. Friendly staff.

• Stayed: August 2014, traveled as a couple
1  Thank SMSLMS

Reviewed August 27, 2014

Great hotel. The rooms are beautiful, although a little overpriced at $350 plus for one night. (A players club gets a discount though).
The casino is good. Lots of fun if you are a gambler. They have slots and tables.
There is always a line up for the buffet. We've never had it, opting for the steakhouse (fabulous) and the cafe (ok, well priced) instead.
Parking is awesome. Great location with the strip mall, Cabela's, walmart and bobs burgers (all our stops) all in walking distance.
We brought the kids (ages 14 & 12) down once and they had a great time at the mall and the pool.
The service is always very friendly. The bathrooms and hotel rooms are super clean.
Overall, we really enjoy Tulalip. It's a little pricey for a hotel so you have to hope you win something but it is a great destination for a few days away. I have noticed lately, it's getting super busy so you need to reserve early.

• Stayed: August 2014
Reviewed August 26, 2014

Beautiful resort! Very comfortable rooms with lots of amenities and the grounds are fabulous. All the staff I came in contact with were pleasant and helpful. And a short walk to the Premium Outlet Mall! They have hourly shuttles that go to and from the mall and surrounding stores which is very convenient. In my opinion, the only downfall is no balconies or windows that open in the rooms. I feel "hemmed in" without fresh air. Other than that it was a very enjoyable few days and I would definitely recommend this resort!

• Stayed: July 2014, traveled with family
Reviewed August 26, 2014

Stayed here with a friend and we both loved it. As soon as we walked into the resort it smelled fresh, we checked in and received great customer service, she genuinely was nice and wanted to help. We went up the elevators hallways smelled clean as well, scoring more points. We opened the door to our room and it was beautiful!! We were both very impressed with the size of the room, the amazing shower, and so nice that the bathroom was separate so if my friend needed to brush her teeth, put on her make up etc. I could still go to the restroom no need to wait. Bed was comfortable and the pillows so soft. I would highly recommend this place, we are non-smokers and they did a fabulous job of keeping that smell out of the areas we wandered around. My friend got a great deal on Booking.com for the double queen room.

• Stayed: August 2014, traveled with friends
Reviewed August 26, 2014

This is by far the nicest Indian Casino we have ever visited. We bought the package with the breakfast buffet and I would recommend this option, since the buffet is excellent--BBQ salmon in hollandaise, wonderful fresh fruit, omelets and eggs made to order, as well as several types of scrambled eggs, homemade hash etc. We found that around 10:15 the shift to lunch began so late breakfast eaters could also have baked salmon, honey glazed ham, roast beef, pizza, and a nice variety of Asian items. Our room was large with Native American prints, an extraordinary bathroom with double sinks, a large shower, and a separate vanity area. The beds were great and the main room also had a desk, comfortable chair and larger than usual flat screen TV. The carpets throughout the buildings (including the casino) were clean, bright and in interesting patterns. The rooms were spotlessly clean; the only criticism I have is that the ashtrays in the casino were not regularly emptied. The concierge service was very helpful in planning out the routes for our next day's trip, even keeping current on Seattle's iffy traffic congestion. While the resort is relatively expensive it is a very good value, especially if you enjoy a little gambling and want to be near Seattle without staying in the city.

• Stayed: August 2014, traveled as a couple
Reviewed August 21, 2014

In July 2014 we visited the resort to attend a concert scheduled for 7pm. We arrived earily enough to make sure we did not miss the start. After sitting for more than an hour in the sun on one of the hottest days of the year and being 40 minutes past the concert start time I got up from my seat to ask about the delay. I was told that the concert does not start till 8pm. I complained that it was advertised and my ticket stated 7pm. There was no explanation go sorry for the confussion just a bunch of employees all acting like they did not want to be there. Prior to doing a online review I wrote a letter asking to be contacted. I have not gotten any response. I will not be back. This was the most unhappy place I have visited.

• Stayed: July 2014, traveled with friends
2  Thank Sue A
Reviewed August 19, 2014

We booked this a few months ago..... 3 couples. We checked in an hour early! All our rooms were right next to each other. I have stayed here before ... but it was a new experience for our friends.. & they loved their rooms!
We meet up for dinner at Cedars Café.... we got seated right away.. the food was AWESOME ..our waiter Juan was fabulous!
Went the amphitheater to watch Sugar Ray, The Gin Blossoms, Uncle Cracker & Blues Travelers. Amazing Venue! They were so good & still rocked... we all LOVED it.. great music! We booked the stay & play package with the Hotel .. so we got premium seating.. 2nd row! WHAT!?!...We will take it!!
The package also included the Buffet... which is "just ok" honestly... the hostess were very nice though.
We want to make this a summer tradition.
This "kicked" our last vacation to Vegas's butt!
We will be back!

• Stayed: August 2014, traveled with friends
2  Thank Michele S
Also consider these accommodations in or near Marysville
Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Marysville
Angel of the Winds Casino Hotel
Medallion Hotel
Medallion Hotel
#3 of 5 in Arlington
Hampton Inn Seattle/Everett
Best Western Plus Arlington/Marysville
Courtyard by Marriott - Seattle Everett Downtown

Been to Tulalip Resort Casino? Share your experiences!