“Very attractive room”

Ranked #1 of 3 Hotels in Marysville
Peoria Arizona
“Very attractive room”
Reviewed March 1, 2014

I loved the floor to celing window where you could see the lights at night. The room was very comfortable and modern. The staff was very welcoming and pleasant. I would stay there again. This was a nice surprise being in a small city north of Seattle.

• Stayed February 2014, traveled with friends
Ben R, Social Media Manager at Tulalip Resort Casino, responded to this review, March 3, 2014
What a wonderful review, thank you! I'm glad you enjoyed the windows in your room - we hope to see you again soon.
Ben

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (286)
Federal Way, Washington
Reviewed February 25, 2014

I have stayed at Tulalip twice now, both times for business, I held a conference at the resort and everything was perfect. The rooms, the service, the restaurants and the event planning staff were impeccable! I will be back for a personal night!

• Stayed May 2013, traveled on business
We appreciate your visit and your review - and we ALSO hope you come back for a personal night soon!
Best,
Chipley, Florida
Reviewed February 20, 2014

Fun place to stay and play. The table games are good, and the casino is very beautiful. Free comedy shows, karaoke, etc. if you go on the right days. Guest services was very polite, and the hotel is even nicer than the casino itself. Appreciated the affordable drink prices, and the multiple food options available throughout the casino floor.

• Stayed January 2014, traveled with friends
4 Thank Theron S
Thank you so much for your visit and your review. We're so glad you had good guest services - we take great pride in providing that. Come back soon!
Vancouver, Canada
Reviewed February 19, 2014

My husband and I stayed here with our 2 teenaged kids on a Sunday night a couple of weeks ago. From check-in to check-out, the service was amazing and the hotel was beautiful -- definitely living up to its 4-diamond status, which we didn't expect from a hotel outside an urban centre. We had dinner at the Eagles Buffet and breakfast at the Cedars Cafe, both which were excellent. A special shout-out to whoever did the hotel's décor -- gorgeous materials and furnishings and we really loved the bathroom with its 3-jetted shower! Pool and hot tub were also a big hit. Will definitely return, either for a family getaway or girls' weekend. Bonus: close proximity to Seattle Premium Outlets -- just a 10-minute walk. (We didn't spend any time in the casino, mostly because it was really smoky and not well enough ventilated for non-smokers like us.) Oh, and we got a great deal, the February Amore special: $162 for 2-queen room, plus a $40 dining credit and a chilled bottle of champagne. Grazie!

• Stayed February 2014, traveled with family
2 Thank AbenaOhene
WOW what a great review! Thanks so much. Yes, I also love the hotel decor - it's exquisite. And it's great to see you were able to use our Month of Amore special to stay. Hope to see you again soon,
Round Rock, Texas
Reviewed February 17, 2014

These are the nicest rooms around. Beds are really comfy. Shower is awesome. The staff is friendly and helpful and the food is also very good. The casino is fun and I wish our stay would have been longer.

• Stayed February 2014, traveled as a couple
3 Thank darla b
Vancouver, Canada
Reviewed February 4, 2014

We went for a 40th birthday party. One would mark this as a celebration, lots of friends, some drinks and what we thought would be a good time, which it was but from no assistance from the Hotel. Beware, do not have an openly good time there with a glass of wine in your hand. Security will cut you off, ban you for 24 hours, not let you into the nightlclub to dance but by all means, please go back to gambling. Do not reason with them, they wont have it. Check in took approximately 45 minutes once we got to the desk. Friendly but not to bright. Make sure to have one party book your rooms (better yet, just go to vegas as the weekend price of these rooms do not merrit a stay) as it completely through off check in, then mid trip we were locked out of our rooms for one hour, and yes took another 45 minutes to get new room keys for the same room.
About the rooms I will say this, they are nice, well presented and nicely decorated. I am skeptical to mention this as I played golf at a local course on my visit, however I did experience multiple bites on my legs, I dont want to scream the BB word but I found it hard to believe I would experience these on the golf course in January. It was close to 60F however.
As always, make sure to use your safe if you decide to stay. One of our party members had an ipad removed from the room. Not something you want to leave lying around but also something not expected to be removed from the room. I will not be going back, maybe some other members of our party will. For the price of this place there are just way to many other, and IMHO much better options.

• Stayed January 2014, traveled with friends
4 Thank Salmonbelly44
Ben R, Social Media Manager at Tulalip Resort Casino, responded to this review, February 13, 2014
Thank you for your review, we really appreciate you sharing all this feedback with us. I believe we've already been in touch via a Yelp review, but if you have not yet followed up with us, please email me at socialmedia @ tulalipresort .com, so that I may get you in touch with the right manager. Thanks again for your visit and your words. Best,
Reviewed February 3, 2014 via mobile

Tulalip has clean beautiful rooms and a great casino. It has great views, indoor pool and really personable staff. Food options are really good. And you can walk to the Outlet mall. Security is friendly too

• Stayed February 2014
2 Thank tangelique
I'm so glad you loved our place! You listed off some of my favorite offerings that Tulalip prides itself on. We hope to see you here again soon. Best,
Ben
Also consider these accommodations in or near Marysville
Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Marysville
Angel of the Winds Casino Hotel
Medallion Hotel
Medallion Hotel
#3 of 5 in Arlington
Hampton Inn Seattle/Everett
Best Western Plus Arlington/Marysville
Best Western Cascadia Inn

Been to Tulalip Resort Casino? Share your experiences!