“Love this Hotel Casino”

Tulalip Resort Casino
Ranked #1 of 3 Hotels in Marysville
“Love this Hotel Casino”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 3, 2014 via mobile

Tulalip has clean beautiful rooms and a great casino. It has great views, indoor pool and really personable staff. Food options are really good. And you can walk to the Outlet mall. Security is friendly too

• Stayed February 2014
2 Thank tangelique
Ben R, Social Media Manager at Tulalip Resort Casino, responded to this review, February 13, 2014
I'm so glad you loved our place! You listed off some of my favorite offerings that Tulalip prides itself on. We hope to see you here again soon. Best,
Ben

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (278)
Seattle, WA
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 29, 2014

Nice place--you got your expensive linens, your plush towels, your upscale ammenities. Tre legante! Everything you read here about the quality, the spaciousness, and the decor of the rooms is true. There's even NW Native (don't call them Indians, though they themselves do.) artwork in the jon. Rooms are expensive. We went on a Thursday and paid about half, which was a great value.

The Salish art here is amazing, and it's everywhere. The halls are lined with artwork and atmosphere is quite refined as long as you ignore the adjacent casino.

I'm not a casio-goer, so I have nothing to compare it to. Slot machines everywhere. Evidently you create a balance in the machine, then push a button until the money is gone. Bells ring occasionally and a small portion is returned to the diminishing balance. Lots of smokers. Pretty good ventilation, but your clothes will smell like smoke after about 15 minutes.

Food was a bit pricey and was just OK.

There's a discount mall nearby, but not much else. Glorious country though, so a drive on the Skagit Flats or Whidbey Island or even up to the North Cascades is a great option.

Room Tip: The east side give you an OK view of the mountains. I'll try a western view next time for the s...
1 Thank BuyBonds
Thank you so much for your visit and review! It's great to see that you enjoyed your room and many of our offerings. We hope to see you again soon.
Coquitlam, Canada
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 29, 2014

We chose the Tulalip Resort Casino for two nights to celebrate our 17th Wedding Anniversary. The resort is beautifully appointed and has amenities for families, couples and groups. The staff, whether at the Bell desk, at reception, in the restaurant or on the telephone, were exceptionally friendly, courteous and helpful.
As a Canadian, my only complaint would be inhaling the 2nd hand smoke in the casino and cabaret. Sometime you have to go away, to appreciate the laws in your own country!

Room Tip: Not much of a view, unless you're fascinated with Interstates!
  • Stayed January 2014, traveled as a couple
HAPPY ANNIVERSARY! We're so honored that you chose to spend it with us. Come back and stay with us again soon!
Bellingham, Washington
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 27, 2014

My boyfriend and I only live 50 miles from Tulalip so we drive by almost weekly, but we had never stayed there. I decided that we should just have a little 1 night get away and check it out. So glad we did! I loved the hotel! The rooms are very spacious and they are beautifully decorated. My favorite part was the large picture window and the shower had 3 shower heads! The bed was very comfortable and the decorations are very tastefully done. We didn't bring our swimming suits but next time we will because the pool is gorgeous! It is indoors and even has a waterfall. I also want to go back and get a spa treatment. We went to check out the spa and the employees were very helpful and it seems to be a very relaxing atmosphere. The prices are reasonable and it looks like a high end spa. There are also some great restaurants at the casino. Can't wait to go back!

1 Thank Melissa K
Bellingham, Washington
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 26, 2014

The Hotel is amazing... I would give it 5 stars for sure! The price is a little expensive ..so expected a lot!

The spa was very nice, I got the t-spa facial...but it was less then average. The woman that gave me the facial was so nice & super friendly... but seemed like she was just ready to go home. I didn't relax ... it felt rushed .. cut short & certainly not worth the 130$!

We ate at the Blackfish & it was just okay.. it was a bit smokey... but the atmosphere was nice & romantic . It was not busy.. but we had to still wait 15 minutes for our table even though we had reservations & we had to ask the hostess's (who were just chatting as if we weren't there) if it was ready yet.. then we were finally seated. The food was just ok... but not worth the 145$ price tag ... for example the roll that came with my meal was rock hard & I had ask for my oyster shooter that I wanted as an appetizer... was "nasty".. thank goodness I just ordered one!

We went to the Canoes Cabaret ... the band was great & the waitress was awesome!

We also ate at the buffet ... it was good & worth the price & again.. the waitress was very attentive & friendly.

We also used the valet service... it was top notch!

The room was awesome.. We had a great view of the sunset! I loved the bathroom & the bed was soooooooo cozy!!!!!! Nice & quiet... & the hotel staff are super friendly!

I would consider coming back.. but for the price you pay... you could to go vegas for a few days & get more for your money.

Room Tip: Sign for a Rewards Card to get discounts.
1 Thank Michele S
Renton, Washington
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 22, 2014

My husband and I stayed just one night at the Tulalip Resort, we enjoyed a free concert in one of the lounges. It was a Guns n Roses tribute band that played great 80's music. The rom was perfect for a romantic getaway. I will say the best part was the large tiled shower with 3 directional shower sprays. The room had a large tv, nicely appointed mini bar with a large selection of rum, whiskey, vodka, several different types of pop, of course for a fee, but the water was free. I would definately recommend this hotel. Next time I will stay a bit longer so that I can endulge in the outlet stores that are next to the resort.

Seattle, Washington
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 22, 2014

Rarely "vacation" in my home region, but decided to save some airfare and have a mini STAY-cation. My expectations were fairly low, to be honest. I'm not a fan of Native American Casinos. The native style decor isn't appealing to me, but I found the Tulalip Resort Hotel to be quite nice. Even with the Native decor, I found it to be quite modern, clean, stylish, and well appointed. I HATE, HATE, HATE, indoor pools (which this has), so this was a low point for me, but objectively, this was a relatively nice indoor facility (even though I didn't partake). The attached casino is nice for the region. Not even close to a BAD Vegas casino, but the nicest in the Seattle area for sure. I don't think I'd repeat, as there isn't much to do in the immediate area, but as far as the hotel goes, it was surprisingly nice :-)

Room Tip: No views from any rooms, so worry about that
  • Stayed January 2014, traveled as a couple
Also consider these accommodations in or near Marysville
Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Marysville
Angel of the Winds Casino Hotel
Medallion Hotel
Medallion Hotel
#3 of 5 in Arlington
Silver Cloud Inn Mukilteo – Waterfront
Best Western Plus Arlington / Marysville
BEST WESTERN Cascadia Inn

Been to Tulalip Resort Casino? Share your experiences!