“Our second visit just as good with one exception”

Tulalip Resort Casino
Ranked #1 of 3 Hotels in Marysville
Reviewed January 9, 2014

My wife and I spent the night for her birthday and invited our kids and their families to join us for dinner at the Eagle Buffet, recommended to us by friends. The dinner was more than ample, the offerings plentiful and varied to suit almost anything a guest might want for dinner. We enjoyed dining with the family at the Eagle Buffet.
We stayed on a lower floor last time but were assigned a room on the top floor (12) for this stay. As with our previous visit to stay at the resort, the room was equally well appointed as I believe all the rooms in the hotel would be with superior materials and amenities. My only complaint is about the lack of a consistent hot water supply when taking a shower. Although the boilers are located on the roof (according to the front desk staff), the hot water supply is affected when guests on lower floors are using same. If you plan to stay at this resort, I recommend you avoid the top floors if you want a comfortable shower without having bursts of cold water suddenly hitting your body. Not fun.

Room Tip: Avoid top floors if you want a consistently hot shower.

Reviewed January 8, 2014

I wish all hotels would follow the example in room luxury as enjoyed by my wife and I recently. The decor, furnishings and facilities have to be seen to be enjoyed. From the friendliest of check in staff to one of the most comfortable rooms we have ever stayed in we would have no hesitation in recommending this hotel not only for comfort but great value. We had a very pleasant meal in their new restaurant Journey's East where the service was equally excellent.

Reviewed January 4, 2014

I wasn't expecting the luxury- and I was wowed! We stayed in a deluxe king room and everything was perfect. Loved the spa shower! Large room with lovely view, very comfortable bed and linens. It couldn't have been any better! Front desk, valet, and bell service were all professional and very nice. The casino itself is huge- if it wasn't so cold outside, I would have thought I was in Vegas. Several restaurants to choose from and the two we dined at were excellent. Over all I was very impressed and will definitely be back!

Room Tip: The deluxe king was very luxurious
Reviewed January 4, 2014

We stayed one night in this property. All the amenities were first class. Rooms were large. High ceilings. Tastefully decorated. Best shower with been into a hotel. It got 3 shower heads. Only missing was a tv in the toilet. Comfortable beds. Buffet was excellent. Got in at 320pm and dinner menus were in at 4pm. Oasis pool was nice. Our kids had a blazed at main pool while we stayed at the hot tubs. Plenty of chairs and towels to use. Overall very clean resort. Attentive staff. But smokey casino area. They need to do something about their ventilation system. We took advantage of their cyber Monday offer so rates were half off. We will be back in march.

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled with family
Reviewed January 3, 2014

Stayed here for one night in December. Have to say that the regular hotel rooms here are much like suites at other hotels. Large clean rooms, top of the line. All staff that we dealt with were very friendly, and the hotel is conveniently located next to the Seattle Outlets and they have a shuttle service on the hour. Only issue was the casino...poorly organized in that when you want to redeem points for example, you have to bring your card to the rewards booth, who then give you a voucher to redeem at the cashier. Who wants to wait in line twice? Other casinos can do everything like that right at the cashier cage, Tulalip should explore doing this as well in the interest of convenience for their guests. Casino is also smoky but I guess this is par for the course. Also the spa books up quickly, this is the second time i've tried to get an appointment there PRIOR to coming on my trip and it was still booked solid. If you're planning on getting an appointment when you arrive you might be out of luck. Comfortable beds, pillows, and great food at the buffet. I would stay here again, very nice top quality hotel overall!

Room Tip: All rooms are great no issues
  • Stayed: December 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed January 2, 2014

Have stayed in this hotel a few times. I have came here for a corporate event in the ball room which was excellent. Enjoyed the shopping near by, and the choice of restaurants in area. Would highly recommend. Comfortable beds, complimentary valet, and nicely laid out rooms. The only downfall would not really be in the hotel, but in the casino. It has been very smokey at times.

Room Tip: I have joined their Casino Rewards club in the past, and I get offers of $99 per night on select nig...
  • Stayed: December 2013, traveled with friends
Reviewed January 2, 2014

I thought this was going to be a wonderful 2 day of eating great food, playing in all the adult things including a little gambling,

However, none of this happened! I had to leave 3 hours after arriving. The smoke was so bad you really could cut it with a knife! I can't stand smoke, I can tolerate it but this was horrible!
So, if any of you have a problem smoking for ythe time your ythere...you will most likely have a wonderful time.

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled with family
Also consider these accommodations in or near Marysville
Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Marysville
Medallion Hotel
#3 of 5 in Arlington
Best Western Cascadia Inn
Best Western Plus Arlington/Marysville

Been to Tulalip Resort Casino? Share your experiences!