“Beautiful Resort”

Tulalip Resort Casino
Ranked #1 of 3 Hotels in Marysville
Reviewed May 23, 2013

The rooms are beautifully decorated and spacious with comfortable beds, ample seating and nice amenities. Wine glasses in the rooms is a plus for me (I love those wine glasses!). The pool area is gorgeous with plenty of comfy seating. We were disappointed that the pool was closed on our previous stay, and I like that they have now added a "pool availability" button in the reservations section so you can see when the pool is booked for a private function. Thanks for that! The free valet parking is a nice touch. The casino is more on par with Vegas style than any other I have been to in the Pacific Northwest. I am a non-smoker, and this casino has better ventilation than most I have been to. Cedars Cafe has great food and is reasonably priced. The Sunday Brunch at Eagles Buffet is huge and fantastic.

Kudos to Shane, the hotel front desk manager, for his excellent customer service. Thanks to Shane, we have been and will continue to be repeat guests. The only negative for me is that for a casino resort I find the Tulalip rooms a little pricey at full price (especially weekends) and will continue to watch for specials. By the time we dump our cash in the casino, it can make for an expensive night. Having said that, they seem to book up most weekends so obviously people will pay.

I have been craving my next stay, but I'm waiting for a deal or a day off so I can come on a weekday!

Stayed: March 2013, traveled as a couple

Reviewed May 22, 2013

I occasionally stopped at the Cedars Cafe at the resort for there breakfast burrito (yummy, can be a shared meal). For my birthday I wanted to stay at the hotel. The room was gorgeous, up on the 11th floor views of the mountains. If you share the room with a friend, the bathroom door is semi-transparent so privacy would be an issue. Great shopping nearby. Had dinner at the Blackfish. Put in your reservations early it fills up fast, but the food was excellent.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed May 20, 2013

This resort is one of the best. cant say enough about the bathrooms and comfy beds. Rooms are very spacious and the hotel is very clean. You can park your car and not drive agian for the duration of your stay if you choose, there is a great spa, pool and gym facitities. walk to the outlet malls or just stay in the casino. Staff is freindly and there are lots of restraunts and coffee bars located within the hotel and casino, I stay here often at least every 2 months when I need some pampering. If you dont like hotel casino restraunts then there is a Mcdonalds and Olive Garden and a steakhouse all within a short walk. This is a must stay even if you only treat yourself once.

Room Tip: All rooms are the same very sound proof and luxurious
  • Stayed: April 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank lopa
Ben R, Social Media Manager at Tulalip Resort Casino, responded to this reviewResponded May 22, 2013

What an awesome review! Thanks so much for taking the time to write it. We can't wait to serve you again soon.

Reviewed May 20, 2013

We stayed here for the first time over Easter weekend and I don't think it will be our last. If you see a good rate for the hotel book it right away. The weekends sell out fast. This is probably one of the nicest hotels I've ever stayed at and definately they do compete with Vegas. The room is spacious, the bed is comfy, free wifi, great assortment of complimentary water, tea, and coffee in the room, and the spa-like shower in the bathroom is to die for. The gambling was great and although I'm not a buffet person I thought the Eagles Buffet was great. Looking forward to checking out the pool and spa the next time I'm there.
Cons: Wish there was more to do in the Marysville area and the casino had too many drunk idiots hanging around (not the type of clientale you would typically see in a AAA-Four-Diamond Luxury Resort)

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled as a couple

It was a delight to read your review! Thanks for writing it, we really appreciate such positive feedback. We're glad to hear you think of us on par with resorts in Las Vegas - we love providing the luxurious experience that it sounds like you had with us. Come back soon!

Reviewed May 15, 2013

Stay here. Usually has good deals, so if you see one, snag it. Location is perfect (casino, shopping), and the rooms are just gorgeous. The buffet is not to be missed.
If you're on a strict budget, the Holiday Inn is great and has a free shuttle to the area, or if you're on an even stricter budget, there is a Best Western a little bit farther, which is also a good value BUT if you can afford it, stay here.
The pool is beautiful too!

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled with friends

We appreciate your review! Remember, when telling friends about us, that we have hotel specials all the time at tulalipresort.com, and that if you join the Rewards Club and use your card during play, you can earn special offers for overnight stays... Come back soon!

Reviewed May 9, 2013

Can't say enough wonderful things about the rooms and bathrooms at this resort. The Casino is extremely smokey and I had to stand in line for toast on saturday morning...not acceptable. No one should stand between you and your toast!

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled with family

Thanks for your review! Which restaurant did you visit that had a long line? We like to keep track of guest feedback, and we really appreciate you sharing it. Feedback helps us improve guest experiences for the future. Best,

Reviewed May 6, 2013

I love this hotel and stay often for a quick weekend or mid week getaway as its not too far from home. The hotel is beautiful and so clean. The rooms are huge and the showers are to die for! I would say that his hotel has the freshest buffet ever, healthy choices and even sugar free treats. The pool area is nice and feels like you're in an outdoor garden pool even when its raining outside. Great for shopping the outlets, stop over through Seattle, or just a night out, love it!

Room Tip: I think any room would be great, we've stayed all over the resort.
  • Stayed: February 2013, traveled with family
Ben R, Social Media Manager at Tulalip Resort Casino, responded to this reviewResponded May 9, 2013

Thank you for another visit and a great review. We're so glad you had such a fun time in our hotel and restaurants. Come back soon!
Ben

Also consider these accommodations in or near Marysville
Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Marysville
Medallion Hotel
#3 of 5 in Arlington
Best Western Cascadia Inn
Best Western Plus Arlington/Marysville

Been to Tulalip Resort Casino? Share your experiences!