“Get more than one flavor”

Nutty Squirrel Gelato
Ranked #1 of 3 Dessert in Maple Valley
Reviewed August 12, 2018 via mobile

Dark chocolate is great coupled with the grapefruit, orange, lemon or banana. Mix them up and it's like a party.

Date of visit: August 2018

Reviewed August 25, 2017

I never thought I would be a fan of gelato, but I tried the banana split gelato and now I am a fan. The banana flavors were so there and on point. I can't imagine the calories are that low, but was worth it on a cone.

Date of visit: July 2017
Reviewed April 24, 2017

Love their selection. I don't need store bought ice cream with this place near by. The lavender Vanilla is my favorite.

Date of visit: June 2016
Reviewed April 19, 2017

This is a small establishment that has some great gelato. There weren't as many choices as I would like but what I had was good.

Date of visit: October 2016
Reviewed March 20, 2017 via mobile

This is the only gelato place in town and it's pretty good. It's quaint and I like that its not a chain. Most of the gelatos are overly sweet, when compared to gelato in other countries. They have a variety of flavors and they seem to change it up often. The people working there are usually friendly and the inside is great for kids because it has a small play area for them.

Date of visit: November 2016