“Yummy!”

Nutty Squirrel Gelato
Ranked #1 of 3 Dessert in Maple Valley
Reviewed April 24, 2017

Love their selection. I don't need store bought ice cream with this place near by. The lavender Vanilla is my favorite.

Date of visit: June 2016

Reviewed April 19, 2017

This is a small establishment that has some great gelato. There weren't as many choices as I would like but what I had was good.

Date of visit: October 2016
Reviewed March 20, 2017 via mobile

This is the only gelato place in town and it's pretty good. It's quaint and I like that its not a chain. Most of the gelatos are overly sweet, when compared to gelato in other countries. They have a variety of flavors and they seem to change it up often. The people working there are usually friendly and the inside is great for kids because it has a small play area for them.

Date of visit: November 2016
Reviewed February 15, 2017

My boyfriend and I love this place! They let you sample pretty much as much as you want, and their flavors are always really original, but still delicious. The atmosphere is casual, and there's some outdoor seating which is good in the summer.

Date of visit: July 2016
Reviewed November 26, 2016 via mobile

We have been going to Italy ever year for the past several years and Gelato is one of our favorite treats when we are there.

When we are home the Nutty Squirrel is the best place we have found for truly awesome Gelato and on several occasions better than what we have had in Italy.

A very tasty and fun treat.

Date of visit: October 2016