“Solo or with family/friends this is the place!”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Ristrettos Coffee & Wine
Cuisines: Italian
Seattle, Washington
“Solo or with family/friends this is the place!”
Reviewed March 31, 2012

We wanted a light meal with a glass of wine, Ristrettos was perfect!
Sat night offers live music. We sat at the table next to the 'stage', it was a bit loud but not too bad.
I ordered chopped salad, blue cheese dressing with 1/2 Brie/preserves sandwich. Delicious! Perfect! The blue cheese was tasty and chunky. For dessert we ordered the chocolate truffles, rich, creamy, melt on your palate, long finish. A must have to finish your meal.
Give Ristrettos a try, Maple Valley/Covington has a gem!

• Visited March 2012

Seattle
“Great Experience”
Reviewed March 26, 2012

This restaurant is just down the street from our home so we were excited to try a much needed restaurant in the Covington/Maple Valley area.

We went on a Friday evening just after 6 PM. When we arrived there were plenty of seats available, but by 6:30 PM the place was full.

What a great atmosphere. Tables on the lower level were situated around a center fireplace. There had been a wine tasting on Thursday night but they were able to offer it to us on Friday, so we jumped at the chance and were glad we did. For $5 per person, we were able to sample 5 wines (1 White and 4 Red). The samples were very generous and we liked them all.

The menu is somewhat limited with mostly sandwiches and salads, but they all looked delicious. I had a Caprese Panini and it was good. We shared the assorted chocolates after dinner and it was a perfect match to finish off the red wine. The chocolate covered salted caramels were wonderful.

All in all, food was good, wine was great, and atmosphere was excellent. We look forward to our next visit soon.

• Visited March 2012
Maple Valley
“Just the type of place Maple Valley needs!”
Reviewed December 9, 2011

I needed a cup of coffee but was a bit hungry too. I heard about the new coffee shop / wine bar / restaurant called Ristrettos so I decided to try it out. I'm sure glad I did!

The feel of Ristrettos was great upon entering. It was cozy with a fireplace in the middle but there was still enough room for many people to enjoy a cup of coffee or have lunch. I asked for a menu at the counter and the employee told me that I could sit down and there would be table service. I ordered a cup of coffee and the French dip sandwhich with espresso infused Au Jus.

The coffee and food came quickly, tasted great, and was elegantly presented. The service was friendly, the place was clean, and it appeared that it was built with good materials. I noticed that they had some good beers on tap and there was a great wine list.

I will definetly go back to Ristrettos. This is the type of place you can go to with friends for coffee, take a date too, or stop by for their happy hour. Maple Valley will be well served by Ristrettos. Try it out!!

• Visited December 2011