“Awesome Local Tavern!”
Review of Manson

Map
Satellite
Map updates are paused. Zoom in to see updated info.
Reset zoom
Updating Map...
silverdale
35 helpful votes
“Awesome Local Tavern!”
Reviewed April 17, 2009

We spend several weeks a year in Chelan, and always make a point to go atleast once a week to "My Buddy's Place" for their fantastic burger and the world's best french fries. Actually, I don't even eat burgers or fries, but have been swayed by these fries...yum yum!!! We're talking real hand-cut potatoes...My husband, family and friends are burger and fries connoisseurs, and they just don't think these can be beat. There's nothing yuppy here, just your top notch, quality burger and fries. On top of that, this is a true local tavern, with a small town atmosphere, friendly service, shuffleboard, an outside eating garden and good, strong drinks. With that in mind, obviously this is not a family restaurant...you must be 21 or older, but this is a nice old-fashioned touch in this upcoming wine country.

1 Thank cbabeej

Been to Manson? Share your experiences!