“LOVE THEIR FRENCH FRIES”
Review of My Buddy's Place

My Buddy's Place
Ranked #4 of 20 Restaurants in Manson
Cuisines: Pub
Good for: Bar scene
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Lunch
Reviewed October 29, 2012

Burgers were good, but their fries are excellent. they are handcut with skins on and you get a huge plate of them. Every time we drive through Manson I see those fries in my head, and want to stop and just have the fries!!

Reviewed September 21, 2012 via mobile

No Dr. pepper :-( Love the Lg appetizer selection. Mozzarella sticks good but maranara really bad. Had Fried Prawns and salad. Was good. Wish my side could have been cottage cheese or macaroni-cheese. Overall good place.

Reviewed August 31, 2012

Wow, I pretty much had to crawl out of this place. I only had 3 drinks and then I couldn't drive home. So glad I came with a drink sipper. I would rate this place as AWESOME if my goal was to get trashed. I just wanted to play pool and didn't expect the drinks to be so strong. Try again guys.

Reviewed August 26, 2012

Popped into My Buddy's Place after a great boat ride to Manson in Chelan. Their renowned for the fries and we didn't leave disappointed. Great selection of brews on tap.

Reviewed July 15, 2012

This tavern should respect it's neighbors and STOP the excessive noise that threatens the peace and quiet of this area. No load speakers. Turn down volume so that others might sleep before 1:00 am. And then continue loud until 2:00 am. The county ordinance is: quiet time from 10:00pm until 7:00 am. Such disrespect for the health of the community for a few lousy bucks should be stopped. The issuing permit for outside music should be revoked, unless some consideration for others is given. The beer tastes just like anyone elses.

1  Thank disgruntledIam

Been to My Buddy's Place? Share your experiences!