“casino”
Review of Mill Bay Casino

Mill Bay Casino
Ranked #10 of 23 things to do in Manson
More attraction details
Owner description: Like to gamble? This casino is open twenty-four hours a day and boasts over 200 slot machines.
Reviewed December 19, 2012

Not that good unless you are a smoker.If you don't smoke it can be hard to handle.But is something you overlokk if your goal is to gamble,right?

1  Thank rosita61

Reviewed November 9, 2012

Well,I guess a big top circus tent is a step up from a cluster of construction trailers that housed the casino for years. What a shame since it is located on prime real estate in a great tourist area. My guess is that the only reason this place survives is due to the great distance locals would have to travel to the next closest casino. The restaurant is worse than an average Denneys and the players club, a total farce! If you are in the Chelan area for other reasons, you may enjoy a stop, but with the number of far superior casino's in the PNW, I would not recomend going out of your way to donate!

Reviewed November 5, 2012

too much smokey! I hardly ever won any slots! sometimes its waste of my time to lose all the money! I except to win some but never! If not too much smokey and its will be great! Hate people smokes!
But the cafe is great food!

1  Thank sunnybunny70
Reviewed October 21, 2012

Nothing fancy about this place. Lots of smoke, food was below average and the people who run it are not all that friendly. I only go if that is where the crowd wants to.

Reviewed September 25, 2012

I had read reviews on this site before I left and some were not very good so was a bit leary about visiting this casino but since they were mixed reviews I thought I would try it.....

Glad I did.....as I approached the entrance door , an employee opened the door for me with a big hello and a smile ... good start I was thinking....

when I had a look around to my delight most of the machines were penny machines and I was able to try a bunch that I never had before in Alberta as they were dollar machines there

Had fun trying out so many and the returns on the penny machines was quite good

Very clean, friendly staff , and very helpful when needed

I wish it was not so far away

regarding the food cant say, sorry never ate there

Been to Mill Bay Casino? Share your experiences!