“Great first time experience”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of P.F. Chang's

P.F. Chang's
Ranked #14 of 286 Restaurants in Lynnwood
Cuisines: Chinese, Asian
Good for: Kids, Families with children, Large groups, Special occasions
vancouver
“Great first time experience”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 15, 2013

Stopped in while shopping at Alderwood Mall. Have to say we were fairly impressed with everything about this place. Our server, believe her name was Madison was really helpful and took care of us quite well. All her recommendations were excellent and the meal was delicious. The lettuce wraps were a great way to start and our mains were very good. My wife had a shrimp dish and I had the Cashew almond chicken which we shared. We would have no problem recommending this place and look forward to returning.

• Visited July 2013

• Thai first
Aberdeen, Washington
“Would eat here all the time I could.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 18, 2013 via mobile

I don't live near a pf changs so whenever I am near one I eat there. So good. Always have the lettuce wraps and tonight I also ordered mongolian beef. Which was great like candy. Got it to go and they sent me with plates etc.

• Visited June 2013
Everson, Washington
“Absolutely Wonderful!!!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 29, 2013

There are so mant wonderful, yummy things about this place! Lettuce wraps are to die for! The orange peel shrimp are also equally good! It can get a bit noisy around lunchtime or dinner, I prefer to plan to arrive a bit in between. The service is good. This is one of my very favorite places to eat.

• Visited May 2013
Bismarck, North Dakota
“PF Chang's impressive again. You don't have to like Chinese food to enjoy. Always a good choice. Good food and service was excel”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 26, 2013 via mobile

I'm a fan, but this was my first visit to the location. We came for lunch and we're seated right away; My wife and my 3 kids under 5. The waitress promptly got our drink menus and appetizer order, and came back quickly with the kids milks. Chicken lettuce wraps are a must have appetizer! We ordered Kung pao scallops which is the bet thing on the menu and this visit was no exceptions. Don't let the spicy scare you these scallops are not too "hot" Also had Beef and broccoli which was very good also. The kids had sweet and sour chicken but had a honey dipping sauce instead, they enjoyed their meal. They serve family style, so the more people you bring the more choices you get to try! Our sever was very good, checked on us often, brought extra napkins plates and silverware for our messy kids, warned us of the red peppers in the scallops, and timed everything perfect, so that we really enjoyed our meal. She also brought out check promptly, which is important when you have young kids that are done eating and tired of sitting. Will visit again soon!

• Visited May 2013
seattle
“Gluten free menu”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 15, 2013

P.F. Chang was one of the first restaurants to have a gluten free menu and I so appreciated it. The lemon scallops are so delicious and so are the lettuce wraps. We have gone to many of the P.F. Chang restaurants all over the country because we can count on great food and service.

• Visited March 2013

Been to P.F. Chang's? Share your experiences!