“Local Wedding”

La Quinta Inn Lynnwood
Ranked #6 of 13 Hotels in Lynnwood
Reviewed August 19, 2013

I loved how close this hotel is to EVERYTHING needed during my stay. Close to the freeway, eating places, grocery stores and a helpful staff to get me there. They have a room seperately to do any computer work you might need. I was able to print up a coupon and go right across the street to Black Angus and use it ; ). I used it to get my pre boarding for my flight back home too. The wedding was at 2:00 in the afternoon and we were able to get ready without house keeping interupting and they were able to clean up our room after we left! It sure was nice to come back to the fresh room, clean and tidy. Thank you House keeping for going the extra mile for us! We didnt get into breakfast till 9:30 and except for the eggs missing we were still able to get a good breakfast due to the fact; we had a late rehurssal the night before. When ever I travel I think La Quinta first and for good reason!

1  Thank Rhonda B

A La Quinta traveler
Placerville, California, USA
Reviewed August 19, 2013

1  Thank A La Quinta traveler
Reviewed August 12, 2013

The hotel was a shining star in average-ness. It wasn't great, it wasn't bad. Breakfast was average, staff were average, room was average. Price was even average. If you want an average stay were you can expect an average night sleep with an average bed in a pretty good location, this is your place

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed August 2, 2013

After leaving the Auburn Laquinta I was a little surprised at the older feel to the Lynnwood Laquinta on check in the lobby was nice, the elevator very small with peeling wall paper, and when we walked in our room it looked very nice but smelled very bad. We later found it was the fridge (it smelled like something died in the fridge). BUT the room was very nice and clean just needed a remodel to make the cut for a newer room like Auburn Laquinta. The fitness room and pool was awesome. I was a little disappointed with having to drive to a laundry mat because they didn't have a laundry room. But overall a nice motel, and I think they are in the middle of a remodel because there were contractors everywhere so the elevator and rooms may be newer soon. Great Breakfast w/waffles. Would Definitely stay here again if in the area.

1  Thank TiffanySperling
Reviewed July 31, 2013

We stay in the Lynnwood area frequently and wanted something a little less expensive than where we were staying. This La Quinta Inn was well worth the price; quiet, clean rooms and the free breakfast was very adequate. We didn't try the pool so can't comment on that. The staff was efficient and friendly.

Room Tip: Top Floor for us is the quietiest
  • Stayed: July 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Karen M
A La Quinta traveler
Nashville, Tennessee, USA
Reviewed July 28, 2013

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled with family
3  Thank A La Quinta traveler
Reviewed July 25, 2013

I stay here with a company work crew.. Twice the night manager charged additional nights against my card after I had paid my bill and left the motel. He speaks very poor english and never seems to understand what a serious consequence there is if authorities are notified. When confronted he offers several conflicting reasons why he had to do what he did. I would not stay at this La Quinta if the our work crew was willing to drive further from the jobsite, As for the building itself, it has been repaired or updated haphazardly so you never know what type experience you will have. All the rooms have low quality mattresses, sometimes only one elevator works, maid barely clean anything other than replacing bath towels. Sure wouldn't dare stay here if my wife was with me.

Room Tip: This should be your last resort...
  • Stayed: July 2013, traveled on business