“Pleasant Stay”

Ranked #7 of 13 Hotels in Lynnwood
Rio Dell, California
“Pleasant Stay”
Reviewed July 8, 2013

A very nice family vacation. The rooms are nice and mostly clean. The furniture and quality of the rooms vary from room to room. We had multiples in our group so we got to see how the rooms can be different all for the same price...? Even though this was strange we still enjoyed our stay and made the most of all the Seattle area has to offer. There are a couple of good eating options available within walking distance and more shopping at the Alderwood Mall within a very short drive. Only about a 20 min drive to downtown Seattle unless it's rush hour...then lookout!

Room Tip: Black Angus Steak House 1/4 mile and Alderwood Mall 2 miles away to the north, lots of choices at th...
  • Stayed March 2013, traveled as a couple
1 Thank Lithoria

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (44)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
Yakima, Washington
Reviewed May 28, 2013

I ALWAY stay here anytime I am in the area. The staff is friendly, easy to check in and out. The pool and hot tub and exercise room is great! Beds are ones I wish I had at home to sleep on. GREAT NIGHT SLEEP. Clean rooms, and I mean CLEAN! The breakfast is the best I have had and I travel a lot! The eating area is a bit small but it is worth it. You can't go wrong here. There is the mall close by, lots of shops and I love Goodwills and there is a great one close by. Kids will love the size of the pool. Moms and Dads will love the size of the hot tub, larger than most hotels.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled on business
2 Thank angiex2
Reviewed May 21, 2013

Don't be enticed by the low price. This hotel needs some remodeling! Old, dusty/musty smell in halls and mildewy in rooms. Carpet old and not clean - pet hair visible along baseboard or corners. Is the vacuum cleaner broken? Shower curtain smells "sour". Not for anyone with allergies.

If you are already here - ask for a top floor room. Seems a little better than others.
Only bright side: front desk staff was apologetic and tried their best to accommodate.

Room Tip: Ask for the "no pets" 4th or better yet 5th floor.
  • Stayed May 2013, traveled on business
2 Thank JimmyOMario
Seattle
Reviewed May 21, 2013

We stayed here for a night as we were in the midst of a road trip and had to rest. The room was okay but the bed was super comfortable and we had a great night sleep. There were so many people that the breakfast line was depleted quickly. It was staffed by one person who lovingly cooked real eggs- a rarity amongst free breakfast hotels who use liquified eggs- in a small skillet. I chatted with the manager about improving the breakfast flow and she promptly helped her staff. Overall this place served its purpose and will stay again when needed.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled with family
1 Thank MariahOh
Vancouver, Canada
Reviewed May 21, 2013

Whenever I go to Lynnwood I always stay at La Qunita. The location is great, the prices reasonable and I always get a good nights sleep.

I've never really had any issues before but I was a little disappointed this time. First, there was no one at reception when I arrived and after a busy day of driving and shopping I really wasn't in a mood to stand around and wait. When the clerk finally showed up there was no apology. Just business.... do you have a reservation, credit card fill this form...toss me my keys.

Go up to the room and after I'm settled, and we come back from dinner I notice how the furniture is not very clean. Actually its quite sticky in places. Not impressed. But the bedding and towels and the bathroom were clean . The bed was great as usual and I did get a good nights sleep. I hope things improve.

Breakfast was the usual toast, waffle, cereal sort of thing. Will stay again but will be looking more closely in the beginning.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled as a couple