“Perth Aussies in Washington State”

La Quinta Inn Lynnwood
Ranked #6 of 13 Hotels in Lynnwood
Reviewed December 8, 2012

Driving down the Coast we have discovered the La Quinta hotel chains. Highly recommend you join them as a member, it doesn't cost anything and you get cheaper rates. We stopped in Lynnwood overnight and for about $70-$80 we had a Queen Room, free Wi-Fi, free parking and a huge free breakfast. Breakfast is included in the price and it's excellent. Cereal, Toast, Waffle making machine, fresh fruit, boiled eggs, yoghurt, coffee, juice. Very good value for money.

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank kimbo767

Reviewed December 3, 2012

Everytime we bring our dog on our trip we always book with La Quinta. Our room was very clean, spaceous and nice, only dowside to this room was the fridge it was making some weird noise.. but other than that it was a great stay. The location was great, close to the Alderwood Mall and 20 minutes from Seattle Premium Outlet and the staff were friendly. Oh and they have the best conitnental breakfast - great selection.
But the best part of our stay was - when we checked out I didn't realize until an hour later that i forgot my iphone5 on the bed. I called the hotel right away and the receptionist said she'll call me back , she'll just run uptstairs and check it.. 5 minutes later my husband got a call saying they found my phone.. we drove back to pick it up! I was so relieved and grateful.

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank hunnykris1234
Reviewed November 12, 2012

We were staying here on our way to a lodge resort. We weren't expecting much as it was just a pass through, but were pleasantly surprised. The desk clerk was friendly and our room was clean. The soaps were good quality and the bed was comfortable. The breakfast had great offerings too that really started our day out well. I recommend this place.

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank JoeWen M
Reviewed November 9, 2012

This motel was a very nice choice for my trip to Seattle. As I was going around Seattle by car anyway, there was no problem at all to travel 15 miles to downtown. The king room was very clean and comfortable, everything worked just fine. The staff at the front desk was very friendly and attentive. There was plenty of parking all around the building, so no problem when you'll arrive late. I cannot comment on the breakfast as I wanted to enjoy breakfast at IHOP, which is just one block away. However, the WiFi in the room worked perfectly. And you can also check-in to your flight and print out the e-ticket at the computer/printer in the main hall. I was really glad to stay at this motel, it was a great value for money and a pleasure.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled solo
1  Thank sunsetd
Reviewed November 6, 2012

This is surely a place to stay if you are in the area! Great price, great location, good food nearby. I walked into the lobby, the staff greeted me warmly, when i checked out, same thing. It was blissfully quiet. The room was exactly what you expect, the bathroom a bit small but there was a counter and sink outside so people could still use it if the bathroom/shower was being used. The elevators smelled clean and were fast. Wifi was great. I was able to facetime with my family without interruptions which is very important to me.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled on business
Reviewed October 25, 2012

Spent a few days in the Seattle area and drove a few minutes north up the freeway (I-5) to get there. This place is a few blocks from the exit/entrance with plenty of parking, a warm enough indoor pool and whirlpool, good free breakfast, free wi/fi,refrigerator in the room. The room itself could use more light. The adjustable heat/a/c was pleasantly quiet - a major plus compared to other places we've stayed. The room and bathroom were clean and the staff was friendly. While it did take about 15 minutes to get to downtown, it was worth it. Most of the places downtown charge twice the price and then charge for parking. It was the same price to book it directly through them, so we did. We would definitly stay there again.

Room Tip: We asked for a quiet room and got one. No problem.