“Best Mexican food!”
Review of Ixtapa Restaurant.

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Ixtapa Restaurant.
Ranked #109 of 289 Restaurants in Lynnwood
Cuisines: Mexican
“Best Mexican food!”
Reviewed April 12, 2013

Always good, always nice - the skinny margarita is great! Try the tortilla soup!! O and the shrimp is great! We love this place 100x better then Azteca

• Visited April 2013

Lynnwood
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Yuck”
Reviewed February 26, 2013

I went there to take out lunch for my mom & me. She wanted tamales & I wanted quesadillas. The tamales were thick & gummy & the sauce was flavorless. I don't know what they used for cheese in the quesadillas, but I hope to never encounter it again in my lifetime. It was unnaturally orange & gritty. They put some odd sauce in w/ the picadillo, like a BBQ sauce. It was not edible. $22 lunch went in the trash. Don't go!

Visited January 2013
Lynnwood, Washington
“great local mexican food”
Reviewed October 11, 2012

The people are exceptionally friendly and the food is always good. Anymore when I go in, unless I am craving a specific food, I just order whatever the special is. I have not been disappointed.
Good value and good food and friendly people. You can't miss here.

• Visited October 2012
Everett, Washington
“No One Does It Better!”
Reviewed June 2, 2012

We've visited this restaurant many times and have found the atmosphere warm and inviting; the staff knowledgeable and friendly and the food, to die for! Our family's favorite menu item is the "No Name Special." It's a deep fried chicken burrito chopped into slices with a great mix of melted cheeses, salsa and sour cream. It has an amazing ability to change a day from 'ugh," to 'ahhh!' Their bar also prepares some flavorful margaritas to complement their menu.

• Visited April 2012
Seattle, WA
“Food with five simple ingredients...”
Reviewed October 24, 2011

Their food consists of cheese, tortillas, meat, beans topped with more cheese. Ask for a serrated knife and a pick...cause your going to have break through the layer of cheese skin to get to the other ingredients. But I'm not really sure when us Americans are going to stop rating the value of Mexican food based on the volume of cheese on the plate.

• Visited November 2010

Been to Ixtapa Restaurant.? Share your experiences!