“Best meal we had all week”
Review of Claim Jumper

Claim Jumper
Ranked #14 of 286 Restaurants in Lynnwood
Cuisines: American
Good for: Special occasions, Large groups, Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Reservations
Calgary, Canada
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Best meal we had all week”
Reviewed July 31, 2013

Been travelling around Washington state all week. Stopped here on our trip and my daughter about the meal for two days. Food and service were great. Will go back

Visited July 2013

WA
“Good, hearty food”
Reviewed July 29, 2013

Good, hearty food. Some selections can be pricey, but there are also reasonably priced options on the menu. The furniture is large - when sitting at a table with a group, everyone had plenty of room. Portions are large - no one left hungry!

• Visited May 2013
Richmond, Canada
“Great place for a large group!”
Reviewed July 15, 2013

Claim Jumper was one of the only places we could find with a wide variety of foods to accommodate our soccer team and parent/coaching group of 30 people. They were very easy to deal with for the reservation and were ready for us on arrival. The seating arrangement suited us well - one large table of 20 (for the players so they could all sit together) and 3 booths right beside for the rest of us. The staff were very helpful in providing individual bills for each player and then parents could just add the appropriate bills to their own at the end. The food was very good. I had the spinach salad and clam chowder which was definitely above average. The other members of my table enjoyed the country chicken salad, cobb salad and a gluten free steak dinner. The players were happy with their selections including burgers, hot sandwiches, fish and chips, and pizzas. An unfortunate incident that took place at the end was that one of the players paid with a $50 bill (US) and it was found to be counterfeit. We, the team managers covered that for the player, but it was no one's fault. We just don't see that very often as we are from Canada.
Thanks for a great meal experience Claim Jumper!

• Visited July 2013
Vancouver, Canada
“Good steak, no Wifi”
Reviewed July 5, 2013

I went to Claim Jumper for the first time ever as I am a Landry Select member, using my complimentary $25 discount during my birthday month. It was mid-afternoon, so not busy, yet not empty either. It is a large restaurant, a bit dark for my taste, but not uncomfortable.

I ordered the filet mignon, medium rare, served with a side salad. The steak was cooked to perfection. Delicious.

The free wifi they're supposed to have did not work for me. I had my iPod and wanted to check e-mails. I had to ask the waiter three times about the wifi because the password was not working. He seemed to think I couldn't spell. How difficult is it to spell "porterhouse"? In the end I gave up because he did not seem to care and I didn't want to ruin my meal. I just think that if a restaurant advertises they have free wifi, it should either work, OR they should apologize for it not working at the time.

The steak was good, I might come back if I had nowhere else to go, but there are definitely more restaurants with far better service out there.

• Visited June 2013
Everson, Washington
“Great food!”
Reviewed May 29, 2013

Everything I have ever tried here has been very good! The crispy onions appetizer is good! I love the "widow maker" burger! The chicken fried steak, excellent! The portions here are large. I always need a take home box...

Visited May 2013

Been to Claim Jumper? Share your experiences!