“Just like home!”

Hotel International
Ranked #9 of 13 Hotels in Lynnwood
“Just like home!”
Reviewed June 6, 2014

It's been months since I stayed here but the comfort has stuck with me! My mother and I had to spend one night in Seattle but I'm cheap so I just looked for something cheap and not too far since we were just staying there to go to the airport the next day. I found this place for a great price but not really in the city. It was a bit of a drive. From the outside I wasn't too confident but we walked in and it looked alright. The staff was helpful getting us extra pillows, carrying our luggage and showing us to our room. We walked in and I was amazed... The room was HUGE! And the bed... So soft and comfortable and it was so much like home, I have the same exact bedding!!! The bathroom was clean and spacious as well. But seriously, so spacious and comfortable.

• Stayed July 2013

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (28)
  • Korean first
Medford, Oregon
Reviewed May 29, 2014

We have stayed at the Hotel International two times now and have enjoyed our stays. We have booked again for August and the staff made it easy to make the reservations. Clean rooms, convenient location, reasonable rates, nice breakfast and polite staff. A little hard to find the first time but once you know the location it is easy.

• Stayed March 2014, traveled with family
Seattle
Reviewed February 15, 2014

For the right price this is an acceptable hotel. If you need to be in this specific location, the hotel makes sense. I think that the other rating on this site for this hotel are a little on the high side. I probably would select a different hotel if I had to stay in that area again, but the hotel is clean and provides adequate service.

• Stayed January 2014, traveled on business
1 Thank ConeRod
Sydney, Australia
Reviewed February 3, 2014

The Hotel International is like a home away from home for us. We have stayed here three times over the last year, each time for a few weeks. It is a very affordable place to stay in Seattle. The rooms are spacious, clean and comfortable. The location is great. A couple minutes drive to the freeway connections. Plenty of parking. The family that runs the hotel are gracious. We are looked after so well here, we would not stay anywhere else in Seattle.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled with family
Dhahran, Saudi Arabia
Reviewed November 2, 2013

I was working nearby in Everett for about 2 months. I started in a Motel 6 which was about the same price if you choose to use interent. Hotel International was much nicer for the price. I did stay almost 6 weeks so I did get a discount. The staff was friendly and helpful. The room was cleaned everyday. Breakfast was free and was nice variety. The flat screen TV was nice. I tought it was strange that the door locks play a tune when you leave. I went to Korea after my stay and there appliances, door lock, just about anything electronic plays tunes explaining the source of the locks.

Room Tip: I was offered a higher floor room because they said it was quieter but I had not problems on the sec...
  • Stayed October 2013, traveled on business
2 Thank DOUGLAS K
Sioux Falls, South Dakota
Reviewed October 25, 2013

I needed a budget-friendly hotel for a 7-night Seattle vacation. After calling the hotel and asking for a discount from the posted rates, I was given a small discount. Since I was staying 7 nights, I appreciated every bit I could save.

Although the location is somewhat far north of the city, it was less than 15 minutes north of where my son lives. We had a car, and the hotel is 1 1/2 blocks off Aurora Boulevard. Getting around the city was easy from this location.

The hotel does not look like much from the outside, but don't take that as an indication of what the inside is like. The outside is plain but well maintained. The inside is beautiful. The gorgeous lobby has a water feature and is open to the third floor. The breakfast area is huge and offered more choices than we needed for breakfast each day. At the price I paid for the room, breakfast was a bonus.

Front desk personnel were friendly, polite, and helpful. Security was great for two women traveling together: the card is blank (no room number), and the only entrance to the hotel is at the front door.

We stayed in a King room. it was huge! It had a table and two upholstered chairs, fridge and microwave, large dresser (with open space below, 2 doors with open space, and 3 drawers), flat screen TV, large closet, desk & straight chair, nightstand with lamp on each side of the bed. The bed was VERY comfy, and the bedding was beautiful.

The air conditioning was not too noisy and adequately cooled the room.

I will most definitely put this hotel at the top of my list for my next stay in Seattle.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled with friends
1 Thank ReaderPat
Atlanta, Georgia
Reviewed October 25, 2013

I stayed at hotel international for four nights this week. As others have written, it does not look like much from the outside, but is was nice inside. I booked directly with them and got a very good rate, which included breakfast. My room was clean and modern with decent space. The TV was good and they had many channels to choose from. The room had a refrigerator, coffee maker, and microwave. Breakfast included fresh fruit, yogurt, breads, package sweets, and waffles you could make along with cereals and other items. The front desk staff were friendly and helpful. I ate twice at the Japanese restaurant next door. It had good sushi at reasonable prices. I did not try the part of the restaurant where they made your food in front of you, but it seemed to be doing well. I would definitely recommend this for good value stays in Lynnwood.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled with friends