“Used to be good - now avoid!”

Azteca Mexican Restaurant
Ranked #68 of 296 Restaurants in Lynnwood
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed January 2, 2012

I used to love eating here, but now it's not authentic Mexican anymore. The service is good, the atmosphere is good, but the food is terrible. In fact, I got food poisoning there on New Year's Eve....I won't be back!!!

Reviewed December 1, 2011

Good Mexican with homemade salsa and guacamole. Yummy giant margaritas. Service was substandard

Reviewed August 3, 2010

The food was below average...we ordered sangria with fajitas and it came without a piece of fruit in Sangria...fajita was made with such thick batter, never tasted anything like it in life... the sauce was decent and the tortilas were good... but not worth the cost... the ambience was very average...we ate at the one in Alderwood mall...

Reviewed January 1, 2010

There are so many other restaurants I would choose before I chose this Azteca again. Actually, there would have to be no other available restaurants. The food was one of the poorest examples of large chain Mexican that I have ever had. If you are tempted to eat here, rethink and keep on driving.

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
Mill Creek, Washington
Reviewed December 11, 2009

our favorite for Mexican. Fast service. Good food.

Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook

Been to Azteca Mexican Restaurant? Share your experiences!