“Fantastic food, huge, huge, HUGE portions!”

Astoria Pizza & Pasta
Ranked #19 of 292 Restaurants in Lynnwood
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Reviewed February 2, 2013

My friend and I dropped by Astoria after seeing it had some positive reviews online and they weren't kidding! We wanted to pick up some pasta to take home for a movie night and we got way more than we expected! For about $12, I got an enormous salad, a breadstick, and a huge (and I mean huge!) bowl of pasta. Easily enough for two to three meals.

In addition to the tasty and generously portioned food, the service was quick and friendly- the best mix. Stopping at Astoria was a great choice!

Reviewed January 7, 2013

I needed take out help to feed 13 people. They went out of their way to help me. They provided great food and very generous portions. I'd recommend them any day!

Reviewed December 26, 2012

The Owner is Terrific! He does a ton for the local schools. Oh and the food is great too! I love their Salads and the Meatball lasagna is sooooo yummy!

Reviewed December 26, 2012

Astoria Pizza deserves a 5-star rating for their pizza, but WATCH OUT! The new owner tells me that if you are “too stupid” to notice that something is “on special”, he will charge you the full price every time. After you have placed your order, it’s too late! He says that you are stuck with the full price because you ordered from the menu and didn’t say that you wanted “the special”. All orders are “from the menu” unless you say “I want the special”. The pizza is still 5-star, but how long will that last with a 1-star owner?

4  Thank Arshallmay
Reviewed October 14, 2012

Astoria has been our go to pizza place for as long as i can remember! It is seriously the BEST! The prices are good too! Large 2 topping is about $10. The owner is always very friendly and recognizes us and knows our order by heart! We always get salads (their blue cheese dressing is to die for) and a large peperoni and salami pizza. I think I've only tried their pasta once or twice a long time ago so i can't really recommend it because i haven't had it in years, since the pizza is so good. But, yeah, you definitely cannot go wrong with their pizza!

1  Thank Sara T