“Love the gyros!!!”

Sparta's Pizza & Spaghetti
Ranked #35 of 296 Restaurants in Lynnwood
Cuisines: Italian
Description: Full service italian restaurant serving The Best Pizza in the Universe, house made sauces, dressings and pizza dough at affordable prices served by friendly staff. Two lacations to serve you. Lynnwood and Bothell
Reviewed June 8, 2013

The best gyros! Baked spaghetti is another favorite!
We have staff lunches there and always have great and quick service!
Thanks to "Sweetheart" our favorite server!

1  Thank BrophRDH

Reviewed April 26, 2013

Every time I come to Lynnwood from Venezuela to visit my brother, I have to go to Sparta's for one of the best pizzas I have ever eaten. The sauce, the cheese, the pie and the toppings are all delicious. The cheese covers the toppings that are sitting over the tasty tomatoes sauce. Service is friendly and attentive and the place is cozy. Also nice selection of wines, nothing too fancy but great to make a good companion for these great pizzas.

1  Thank rodjcastillo
Reviewed April 1, 2013

We've been going to Sparta's (both locations: Lynnwood and Bothell) for years, and are never disappointed. We love their pizzas, especially the #17. The pastas are all fantastic, and the gigantic piece of garlic bread that comes with all of their entrees could easily feed three.

But probably the highlight for us is the salad, which uses Danish cheese on top of crisp lettuce and olives. We could have just that and the garlic bread for lunch and be very happy. :)

Reviewed February 11, 2013

Every time we go to visit the family in Mukliteo, we try to make sure we have Sparta's pizza! My mother tells me its "greek" style pizza.
Whatever it is, its darn good!
I love the way the toppings sit right in the sauce then the cheese "seals" the whole thing up! yummy stuff!
Highly recommended!

Reviewed January 31, 2013

When we want pizza, we go to Sparta's. We usually do a "create your own" 4 topping in medium size and we are never disappointed. I am a cheese lover, and they provide enough cheese, even for me. The pizza in medium size is enough for 2 of us to share plus we bring home half the pizza for another night. We also share their generous sized house salad with homemade creamy feta dressing. Add some wine and it's the perfect meal. I know they serve other Italian sandwiches and baked pastas, but I cannot resist the pizza.