“Tastes pretty good but I don't wanna know what's in it...”

Sparta's Pizza & Spaghetti
Ranked #32 of 292 Restaurants in Lynnwood
Cuisines: Italian
Description: Full service italian restaurant serving The Best Pizza in the Universe, house made sauces, dressings and pizza dough at affordable prices served by friendly staff. Two lacations to serve you. Lynnwood and Bothell
Reviewed April 2, 2012

Ate at Spartas the other night and I think it is bound to have mixed reviews. Some will like it others will not. In my opinion, it's not terrible like some are saying...but I don't want to know what's in it. If your looking for lighter fare, you will probably be disappointed. If you like pizza with allot of toppings and cheese, this hits the spot.
Warnings about the garlic bread are right though...

1  Thank Robert V

Reviewed February 9, 2012

This was a take-out. New to Lynnwood we are looking for a good Italian take-out place. Yes, the cheese is Denmark and we figured maybe that would be good but it is not Italian and we wonder who would choose Denmark cheese for an Italian restaurant. But that isn't the worst - chicken parm should be pounded thin and this piece of chicken was as thick as a RI phonebook. The cheese was not a good match. Then, eggplant parm was in a container that was 90% spaghetti and 10% eggplant, and the Denmark Cheese and odd sauce was a putrid combination. We threw most out.

Reviewed September 15, 2011

Their pizza is so awesome and cheesy and delicious. They use a special type of cheese from Denmark I believe they said and it is so good. Quiet comfortable atmosphere and very friendly staff. Will definitely go back next time I'm in the Seattle area. Worth the drive from anywhere in the area!

Reviewed August 17, 2011

We've been going to this restaurant for more than 25 years and love the food (pizza, lasagna w/meatballs, blue cheese house salad, etc.) and the friendly, stable/longterm staff.

It's a family owned/operated restaurant and the pride and caring shows.

It's located in a strip mall on Highway 99 so dont expect a Taj Mahal - but do expect to have a great meal in a nice setting served by pleasant people.

Reviewed December 28, 2009

My wife and I, like another reviewer, had a half off coupon from our entertainment book and decided to try the Bothell location of Sparta's (couldn't find a separate entry so I'm reviewing it here). Unlike the other reviewer's experience, however, the pizza was great. The best I've had in a while. It was not greasy at all, tons of good toppings and cheese. Very good service as well.