“Great meal”

Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Large groups
Good for: Large groups
Reviewed January 23, 2013

Consistently wonderful! It was out granddaughter's birthday & they willingly served the cake we took in & sang "happy birthday". Excellent food & service.

Reviewed December 15, 2012

So here we are in Lynnwood Washington. Pre-Christmas shopping with the kids.
We were pleased with our first visit to this restaurant.
The atmosphere was good.
Very busy joint. We were seated right away and the service was pretty good.
Missed the side plates for the bread sticks and the plates showed up with dinner.
Also my wife's drink had to be requested as it was forgotten.
The only complaints.
All the food was quite good.
Not much more to say, it wasn't cheap, 4 adult meals and 1 kids meal, no alcohol, $94 pre-tip.

Hope this helps.

Reviewed October 29, 2012

We had dinner here on the start of our 2 week road trip and what a way to start! We originally were going to go to Red Lobster across the parking lot but it was packed full so we decided to go to the Olive Garden. Boy am I glad we made that decision.
We were seated right away and got some of the best service I have had at an Olive Garden. They still had the never ending pasta bowl special so our decision was easy. I am addicted to the salad and bread sticks so only ended up having 1 bowl of pasta, but it was SO good.
We are from Canada so we usually go to the Red Lobster but I think this Olive Garden will be our choice!

Reviewed October 25, 2012

I have been to the Olive Garden many times because the food is always good I have always had good service, and who doesn't like the soft warm bread sticks and endless salad? Even tho its a chain I really enjoy the food as well as the atmosphere.

Reviewed September 25, 2012

Soup and salad deal is great and cheap. Freshly baked bread stick are heavenly.We had tried three different soup and the green salad were crisp, freshly tossed and mixed.

Been to Olive Garden? Share your experiences!