“We ordered almost one of everything!”
Review of Patty's Eggnest

Patty's Eggnest
Ranked #135 of 292 Restaurants in Lynnwood
Cuisines: American
Reviewed July 22, 2013

Had a yummy breakfast at lunchtime! Great service by Michelle! Even though she was busy, we felt well taken care of. We had lots of questions and she handled them all well!
We miss Patty...we were served by her 17 years ago...Michelle did a great job of running a close second to Patty!

Reviewed May 19, 2013

It is tasty but we have had better with a shorter wait. We went on Sunday afternoon and had to wait for about 20 minutes. We were expected some pretty spectacular good. This food was average at best. I would put IHOP in the same class of food (taste-wise). We will be back but would not wait to eat here.

Reviewed May 18, 2013

45 minute wait for food. Restaurant not full. Disappointing, as we were entertaining peeps from out of town.

Reviewed March 20, 2013

Some of the other dishes I've had there weren't so great--I especially didn't like them using macaroni for the noodles in the turkey soup, and they fried their turkey stuffing like hash browns. BUT, the Swedish Pancakes are marvelous, and we go there just for that.

Reviewed February 6, 2013

Patty's has WONDERFUL food. I've been there twice.
Once alone and the service was spectacular. It was my first visit and I felt well served and fed. Multiple choices for "Eggs Benedict" and a few fun items i.e."Hangover" Omelette. They really provided great customer service. Got me started on my "frequent diner" card and because they only take cash, I used the ATM and they deducted the $3 fee off my bill. That's service!

The 2nd visit was just as delicious, but our server did NOT serve us. He took our order. Served our food. He never checked back, never refilled our hot water. Then, to top that off, he brought the check (after I finally got up and asked for a take home box) and he said "Stay as long as you'd like, no hurry". DUH, we have already waited for 15 minutes just to get our take out food boxes and check. Why stay any longer? We certainly didn't enjoy our 2nd experience (nor did any of the diners around us, from the overheard conversations). The check out experience though, once again impressed. The girl was disappointed to hear of our experience and gave us a $5 discount for our next visit.

NOTE: They only take cash & check, no plastic.

Been to Patty's Eggnest? Share your experiences!