“They still have it! After 20+ years...”

The Keg Steakhouse + Bar - Lynnwood
Reserve with OpenTable
The Keg Steakhouse + Bar - Lynnwood is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #1 of 292 Restaurants in Lynnwood
Cuisines: American, Steakhouse
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed December 24, 2012

We have always enjoyed The Keg restaurants, the one in Lynnwood especially!

Our relocation to Chehalis in 2000 made our visits all but impossible.

For our 35th Wedding Anniversary, we decided not to chance a bad dinner and gambled on a known winner, The Keg! We were not disappointed.

This restaurant has a rustic elegance.
The greeter was outstanding.
Our waitress was attentive without being intrusive.

They accidentally gave our appetizer to another table, the manager quickly apologized before we even missed it and made it right with no excesses.

The calamari appetizer was delicious.
Our steaks were prepared flawlessly (Chicago Style - Med Rare).
My wife's double baked potato was amazing.

Of course there has to be a downside, but it was quite minimal, not affecting our enjoyment of the evening.

The vegetables were a mix of zucchini, green beans and bell peppers.
They were cut too large to be fully enjoyed.
My garlic mashed potato's needed more garlic.

Our 8oz steak dinners with a Cesar salad were $24.
Drinks (simple mixed like rum and coke) were $7.95 each

This is a must go!
But bring an appetite!

Reviewed December 12, 2012

Excellent prime rib, the best I've had in a while and the horseradish with it just sets it on fire - You will love it. The others in my table also had their Sirloin Oscar and said it was good. Have to try it next time. Service is excellent and the waiters are friendly. The place is a little loud, but that's because it's full and a fun atmosphere. LCDs all around, bathrooms are clean. Price is reasonable. A good place to have a business dinner after a hard day's work. Will definitely come here again.

Reviewed December 9, 2012

We arrived at around 6pm and were promptly seated at a table near the fire. Our server Christopher was polite, prompt, and pleasant. It felt cosy and warm in the dining area with the glow of low lighting. I had the teriyaki sirloin (8oz) with garlic mashed potatoes and a glass of Australian Shiraz. My husband had the Prime Rib (12 oz) also with garlic mashed potatoes and a glass of Pinot Noir. We were brought bread before our dinner arrived that was piping hot and was a "pull apart" style in lieu of the usual loaf. The food was cooked exactly as ordered and was very tasteful. The service was excellent, some of the best since arriving in WA state. We never felt rushed even as there was a wait to be seated. We will definitely return whenever we are in the area again.

Reviewed November 26, 2012

We had a great dinner with great service, however, the evening ended on a negative note. Our car was parked in the parking lot in the back row and when we came out at 9:00 our car had been broken into and all our luggage, laptop computers, personal belonging and all our purchases from Alderwood mall were stolen. We had 6 people in our party including 4 young girls who were visibly upset. I found the management to be minimally concerned and not very helpful. He commented that several employees had their cars broken into, yet no warning signs were posted anywhere. They would not call police for me telling me I had to do it myself even though I did not have a US cell phone. The manager came out initially but we remained there for an hour and he never checked back with us. As our daughters waited inside to keep warm while we waited for the police, they were never offered hot chocolate or anything. After buying a meal for 6 people and getting my car robbed in their parking lot, it would have been nice to get more support and concern from management.

2  Thank RFranklinW
Reviewed November 24, 2012

We were seated right at our reservation time on Thanksgiving, 7pm, by a very welcoming young hostess.

We were given a nice table in a warm part of the restaurant, which is always nice for me.

We had Michael as our server and were so impressed we had to tell his manager.

The shrimp baked in cheese and garlic was a tasty little starter.

The green salad and cesar salad were excellent.

My partner had the traditional turkey dinner, lots of white meat, really yummy mashed potatoes and gravy and dressing.

I had the baseball cut top sirloin with the twice baked potato and veggies.

The food could not have been better. We always go to The Keg when we are near one as we do not have them in California.

For desert we had pumpkin pie and key lime pie. Fabulous.

All in all, an excellent meal and experience.

1  Thank Denelle K