“The Apple of your eye!”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Late Night
Dining options: Late Night
Reviewed July 8, 2013

Applebees always has good food, you can count on it! And a great variety to boot! What I really like the most is the calories are available so you know what you are eating, as well as having a few Weight Watchers options. Lets you go away with a full, yet clean feeling that my tummy always thanks me for!

Reviewed September 8, 2012

I went to this location 10 years ago and had such a terrible experience, that I didn't come back until 10 years later. I don't know why I gave them another chance; this time it was even worse. I really don't expect much conversation or friendly chatter, but this waitress was one of the coldest, emptiest people I've ever come across. She very reluctantly took our order. Luckily someone else brought the food out which was not good and had a black hair in it. She literally came back about a half hour after we were done eating (none of the other wait staff who saw us sitting there eating ever stopped to ask us if we needed anything either) and asked if we wanted dessert. Naturally, we didn't. Then after another 10 minutes she brought the check. I gave her a $1 tip and she didn't even deserve that. Also, the tables, menus, and dishes were not clean so that makes you wonder what's going on in the kitchen if it's that bad in the dining area. I have very rarely been made to feel so unwelcome in my life. Do not go here. I don't understand what people see in the food either--very overrated and overpriced.

Reviewed August 30, 2012

try the Parmesan Prawns and steak; mine was cooked to perfection and went down nicely with a Steamwhistle beer.

Reviewed August 22, 2012 via mobile

So I've eaten at Applebee's in probably 10 different states now coast to coast, and it would be safe to say that they are intent on keeping as close to a corporate tempelate as they possibly can..

That being said, the service and experience you get on any particular occasion can and does vary according to the time of day, how busy a branch is, and likely also on the mood of whichever overworked underpaid poor soul was randomly assigned to serve your overly entitled derriere.. Anyhoo I digress....

In my case the service was snappy and friendly. It was happy hour and late and as such i was very hungry so it felt as if my half price bacon burger sliders were taking an eternity but its also quite possible that this was not the case and that my rumbling too-big-for-its-own-good belly was decieving me.
So anyway I was really hungry and thought "what the heck its half price, why don't I get some happy hour nachos to pick at!!!!!". BIG MISTAKE. I swear I could see the waitress smirk (or at least smile just a touch too brightly considering the circumstances). The plate of nachos that arrived was GIGANTOR. I didn't even attempt at them because then I knew I would be barfing later from unrequited gluttony when I'm unable to finish them.

Check came and went fast enough. The waitress was pretty responsive considering how many people were there..

All in all, even though it is a closely adhered to nationwide behemoth of a corporate smoke and mirrors template, I do recomment this particular branch

Reviewed August 6, 2012

Took several minutes to be seated. Hostess was not friendly when we finally got her to seat us. Meal preparation took a longer than normal time plus request for no salt was not honored. Steak preparation was not cooked to order. Salmon meal was good with nice vegetables. Great server!

Been to Applebee's? Share your experiences!