“Don't expect anything new but consistent quality is nothing to sneeze at!”
Review of Applebee's

Applebee's
Ranked #33 of 292 Restaurants in Lynnwood
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Late Night
Dining options: Late Night
Reviewed August 22, 2012 via mobile

So I've eaten at Applebee's in probably 10 different states now coast to coast, and it would be safe to say that they are intent on keeping as close to a corporate tempelate as they possibly can..

That being said, the service and experience you get on any particular occasion can and does vary according to the time of day, how busy a branch is, and likely also on the mood of whichever overworked underpaid poor soul was randomly assigned to serve your overly entitled derriere.. Anyhoo I digress....

In my case the service was snappy and friendly. It was happy hour and late and as such i was very hungry so it felt as if my half price bacon burger sliders were taking an eternity but its also quite possible that this was not the case and that my rumbling too-big-for-its-own-good belly was decieving me.
So anyway I was really hungry and thought "what the heck its half price, why don't I get some happy hour nachos to pick at!!!!!". BIG MISTAKE. I swear I could see the waitress smirk (or at least smile just a touch too brightly considering the circumstances). The plate of nachos that arrived was GIGANTOR. I didn't even attempt at them because then I knew I would be barfing later from unrequited gluttony when I'm unable to finish them.

Check came and went fast enough. The waitress was pretty responsive considering how many people were there..

All in all, even though it is a closely adhered to nationwide behemoth of a corporate smoke and mirrors template, I do recomment this particular branch

Reviewed August 6, 2012

Took several minutes to be seated. Hostess was not friendly when we finally got her to seat us. Meal preparation took a longer than normal time plus request for no salt was not honored. Steak preparation was not cooked to order. Salmon meal was good with nice vegetables. Great server!

Reviewed July 2, 2012

I was staying at Hotel International which was a block or two away and since everyone in my party was tired, we decided to get take out from Applebee's. It was tasty, fresh food and I would love to try to dine in this chain restaurant again next time.

Reviewed June 13, 2012

The waiter was so busy looking at the two girls seated behind us, that he had to ask me twice what I wanted. I ordered the 9 ounce steak................was horrid! Should have complained, but instead, I went on FB. Don't bother about going there. We won't anymore!

Reviewed April 11, 2012

Applebee's offers a great menu. 2 meals for $20.00 is a popular choice. We eat here every-time we visit the area. Sometimes we eat in and take out.