“Super friendly service. Great food!”

Red Robin Gourmet Burgers
Ranked #188 of 296 Restaurants in Lynnwood
Cuisines: American
Good for: Families with children, Large groups
Good for: Families with children, Large groups
Reviewed August 12, 2013

We wanted to eat before attending a concert nearby and were all the mall across the street and decided to eat here. It was just after lunch but it was still busy. At first we weren't sure about the servie, but once they got all the tables cleaned off around us things improved.

I thought the service was friendly, but we had 3 different people helping us which became confusing, since we didn't know who was bringing us what. But the food was good and our fries refill came out quickly.

Would definately recommend!! Especially if you sit in the bar.

Reviewed June 25, 2013

Red Robin, always the same, yet safe and reliable! Great burgers, endless fries, and good drinks. Plan on waiting for a table if you go at the 'typical' meal times, but the turn-around is usually pretty fast. Just know that if you order a salad, they make it with the tiny pieces of tomato and other ingredients they put in their other foods; I had a chicken salad, and they put in the tomatoes they use in the salsa, and the chicken they fry up for chicken fingers. So bad I actually sent it back. Much better to stick with the burgers! Family friendly!

Reviewed March 20, 2013

There's something to be said about coming to a restaurant over and over again. We've been eating at the Lynnwood Red Robin for years and we've almost always gotten really good service. The managers and staff know us and always engage in friendly conversation. The food is great and the atmosphere is fun. The one time we had less than acceptable service, we told the manager who not only gave us our meal for free but gave us a gift card for a future visit. Now that's service.

Reviewed March 17, 2013 via mobile

This evening on Mar 17 I stopped in at RR in Lynnwood and ordered a take-out crispy chicken salad with the customary Poppyseed dressing. Upon getting back to my motel I found they had given me Ranch dressing. After a long day of travel I called the manager Michelle and told her I wasn't mad, just tired and frustrated. She offered to have the dressing delivered and I said no that wasn't necessary. She then comped the meal over the phone. She was very courteous and I still rate RedRobin a top pick for our family! Thanks Michelle!

Reviewed March 14, 2013

I love their burgers. A good variety and they give you a free one the month of your birthday. A $10 value approx. They also have a rewards program that makes it easier to visit. The unlimited fries are a plus for those that must have alot of them. I like everything about it except it is usually pretty noisy and if you are with a group of more then 4 people..good luck hearing them unless they talk louder and that just adds to the noisy. Romantic date..NO..easy fun eating YES
More a friendly place and in and out eating

Been to Red Robin Gourmet Burgers? Share your experiences!