“Like a fish out of Water” 4 of 5 bubbles

Anthony's Seafood Grill
Ranked #4 of 286 Restaurants in Lynnwood
Cuisines: American, Seafood, Soups
Good for: Large groups, Kids, Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Victoria
“Like a fish out of Water”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 8, 2013

How often do you find a great eating spot at THE MALL.......Wife and i where in Seattle for shopping and our annual baseball fix to see Toronto play Seattle (Toronto took 2 of 3 ) . We had eaten at an Anthony's in Edmonds years ago , so when we seen there was one in the mall it was a no brainer.
Arrived sunday afternoon around 3.30 or 4.00 oclock after 4 hours of shopping the happy hour menu was in effect. We had a great waitress very professional and attentive. We asked a lot of questions about the size of each dish as we are to seniors. I had a large local brew and my wife had a peach and cranberry cosmo (which our waitress recomended) we ordered 4 appy's and to say they where good is an under statement, , mussels . clams , oysters and chower it was perfect
So the next time the wife say's let's go to the mall.

• Visited August 2013

Calgary, Canada
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“great expectations but came away disappointed”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 31, 2013

Was expecting great seafood meal considering it was on the west coast but was sadly disappointed. Food was overpriced, poor value. Go across the way to Claim Jumpers for a great meal.

• Visited July 2013
    • 1 of 5 bubbles
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
1 Thank Glenn S
“Great find at the Mall!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 27, 2013 via mobile

Must stop for happy hour in summer & sit outside. Fresh seafood and great prices. Ahi nacho is fantastic & the shooters are great when they are in season. Anthony's is a puget sound staple.

• Visited July 2013
Half Moon Bay, California
“Great meal for single traveller”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 23, 2013

I was late leaving a business meeting at a nearby building so went to the mall because of its many dining options. I decided on fish, which led me to Anthony's. I am a woman travelling alone and didn't want to linger long over dinner so chose the counter over table-seating. My waiter was great - friendly and attentive without hovering, willing to banter a bit without flirting, and able to offer some recommendations. I had the Alaskan halibut which was perfectly cooked all the way through without any burnt edges, served with a beurre blanc sauce, a rice pilaf which was unexpectedly and deliciously cooked with a hint of cinnamon, and crisp suger pea pods which are my favorite vegetable. The bread was fresh and slightly warm, and the Washington chardonnay was perfect for the meal. The waiter and server working in the kitchen just beyond the counter convinced me to try the chocolate mousse "jar pie", which is a small jar filled with the creamy dessert and topped with a dollop of Bailey's whipped cream. That with a cup of herbal tea left me in a perfect state of contentedness before heading off to my hotel an hour away. For a single traveller looking for a good meal without hassle, this is the place. I have to believe it's even better when visiting with friends and/or family.

• Visited June 2013
Minneapolis, MN
“Fish and Chips”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 11, 2013

I had the cod and chips while my spouse opted for the salmon and chips. Both were light and tasty. The breading was just right-flavorful and crispy.
Loved the lighting and decor - table lamps included jelly fish, salmon and other sea life.

Visited May 2013

Been to Anthony's Seafood Grill? Share your experiences!