“Disappointing Happy Hour Service”

Anthony's Seafood Grill
Ranked #4 of 293 Restaurants in Lynnwood
Cuisines: Seafood
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed March 20, 2013

We had come here for a meeting and had their fish and chips and really enjoyed the food and service so we decided to come back on our own for the Monday Night all you can eat special. However, the service was extremely slow, which is annoying when it's all you can eat and it's only for a limited time. We had to ask several times for drinks and refills on our food.

There are newer reviews for Anthony's Seafood Grill

Reviewed March 15, 2013

Spontaneous stop while waiting for a delayed business meeting. Great value meal of seasonal pan-fried oysters; succulent, tender, and flavorful. Nice special of half-priced savinoion blanc with purchase of oysters (we chose the Chateau St Michelle - crisp and fresh), although the accompanying ginger slaw and pilaf I had was just barely above average. Spouse opted for fries and was happy. Pleasant ambience for a mall restaurant.

Reviewed March 1, 2013

I had the fish taco which was fresh and grilled to perfection...not at all spicey though...they were nice and swapped the French fries for coleslaw for me...a nice place for a quick mall lunch.

Reviewed January 23, 2013

During the holidays, my husband and I had a mid afternoon lunch. We both ordered fish and chips, expecting a wonderful meal since Anthony's has such a good reputation. The fish was tasteless and soggy. Nothing like what we expected! I only finished it because I was starving. The fries were ok but nothing special.

Reviewed January 8, 2013

I really feel bad giving it a poor rating as it's a nice location and atmosphere and the service was nice, hence the average rating but really, I won't return. The cocktails were good and the server was nice and that's really where it ends. Everything was "just ok" , really not great quality and to top it off my fiance found a hair in his meal halfway through. To their credit we were not charged for that entree but as it was not a good experience I really cannot recommend it.

1  Thank BLBTraveler