“Fried Chicken”

Indigo Kitchen & Ale House
Ranked #2 of 287 Restaurants in Lynnwood
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Description: Friendly and inviting staff. Neighborhood restaurant and bar. Scratch kitchen. Intimate and casual atmosphere.
“Fried Chicken”
Reviewed April 6, 2014

I go here often, with an extensive menu and and constantly changing beer menu its a great place to meet friends. Though everything here has been good I find it nearly impossible to not order the fried chicken with chorizo gravy, truly worth the visit.

Visited February 2014

Seattle
“Good pub style restaurant”
Reviewed January 9, 2014

My husband and I stopped in during Christmas for a quick meal. They were very busy but that was to be expected that time of year. The food was delicious and the service very good. The reuben sandwich I had was fantastic - incredibly tender meat and really good bread. I can't speak to the beer selection as I don't drink it. We enjoyed this restaurant and will definitely go back.

• Visited December 2013
Seattle, Washington
“Comfort food with great attention to details”
Reviewed December 30, 2013

Lots of variety on the menu and everything we have tried has been very good. The fish tacos are very good but the sides (mexican rice and green beans) were excellent. I had the shrimp, avocado, roma salad with a balsamic dressing and it was very good. Shrimp were marinated and had a good zesty flavor. The jambalaya is good and they will serve it with rice instead of pasta if you ask.

• Visited December 2013
Lynnwood, Washington
“Very Good!!”
Reviewed October 14, 2013

Came here with some coworkers and the food and drinks have always been very good. I had the fish tacos and those are always good!!

• Visited October 2013
Ashland, Oregon
“Our meals were outstanding!”
Reviewed October 12, 2013

Our family of six all enjoyed our meals very much. We all shared the steak bites...delicious! Three of us had the fish and chips and thought they were the best we have had. One had the steak sandwich, and one had gumbo and the shrimp dish. One had the fried chicken. The bread pudding was to die for, but you'd better share it with someone.

• Visited October 2013