“A new favorite!”

Indigo Kitchen & Ale House
Ranked #3 of 296 Restaurants in Lynnwood
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Description: Friendly and inviting staff. Neighborhood restaurant and bar. Scratch kitchen. Intimate and casual atmosphere.
Reviewed May 20, 2013

This is one of my new favorite places. Our server Erin was on top of things. Our food came out very quickly, but staged nicely. The kitchen was on point!

The HH menu items are perfect for sharing. They're slightly smaller than the regular menu appetizers, but the same top-notch food.

Steak Bites - Killer. Tender beef, grilled med. Plated on a bed of bean sprouts and drizzled with a very light teriyaki sauce.

Shrimp Picayune - Freshly made, shrimp cooked perfectly. The sauce in the bottom of the dish was perfect for dipping the included bread.

Calamari - Another winner. Not overcooked as so many examples we've had. Nice bit of heat in the remoulade.

Shrimp Avacado Roma Salad - Very good. I was satisfied, though I feel the presentation was a bit lacking. A deeper dished plate instead of a flat plate, add a bit more greens, and another skewer. Charge another couple of bucks. Vinagrette was excellent, as were the shrimp. Super fresh veggies.

Blue Cheese Crusted Ribeye - It was tasty, but not my order, it was my buddy's. It wasn't the best ribeye I've ever had, but they don't claim to be a steakhouse. A little overcooked for what was requested, but flavor was pretty good. If you want a steak, it's a worth the price.

Jambalaya Pasta - Really good. Nice twist on the old Louisiana favorite.

Shrimp Po'Boy - Couldn't get a real good picture on this one, my wife made too many mods to it to really give it a good review.

We'll be back!

Reviewed May 20, 2013

We came in on a Saturday evening. The 4 of us sat in the bar and immediately the cocktail server Erin, greeted us. Pointing out some cocktails and munchies we would like. Drinks and food came out very fast! I was very impressed. Service during dinner and after went so smoothly. Erin came by often to check on us, clear dirty plates and get us drink refills. We had 3 apps to share, The steak bites, calamari and the shrimp dish ( I cant remember the name) everything tasted great and fresh. All the cocktails tasted so good.. of course we ordered more! Dinner was something different for each of us and we all pushed our plates away full and satisfied.
After dinner and drinks we paid our bill. Then since it was still light out we didn't want to leave and Erin had no problem with us ordering another round and taking up her table space.
All I can say is this is our new favorite place!
Everyone we came in contact with we very nice and seemed sincere.
Thanks to the whole crew! We will be back!

Reviewed April 22, 2013

I have eaten at Indigos a number of times. The food and service is only good if they are not busy. If you go at a peak time, forget it! The food will be cold and service nonexistent. One other thing is all the female wait staff/hostess wear long hair that drags across the table went they bend over. Not appetizing. Too bad bacause this could be an awesome restaurant.

Reviewed March 19, 2013

we came there with girls, because they were open till late. also they offer "happy hours" in the evening time . large portions, good price, very tasty. We had a wonderful time!

Reviewed March 14, 2013

we frequent the sister restaurant, Azul, and both are excellent. love the bar décor and area as its stocked with all the goodies-and while im not a bourbon or whiskey drinker, they have a drink for everyone who walks in.

happy hour menu is great-includes steak bites, sliders and wings, mmm! for breakfast we usually get one of the scrambles or the fried chicken dishes. the country gravy is good but i'd pass on the dry biscuit.

friendly staff and a fun place to eat and relax.

Been to Indigo Kitchen & Ale House? Share your experiences!