“I am a picky eater but their menu worked great for me”

Indigo Kitchen & Ale House
Ranked #3 of 292 Restaurants in Lynnwood
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Description: Friendly and inviting staff. Neighborhood restaurant and bar. Scratch kitchen. Intimate and casual atmosphere.
Reviewed April 25, 2012

I am a fussy eater. I don't like a lot of various "types" of food, but their menu had a lot of items I wanted to try. I had the meatloaf which was very good and they will sub items so I got exactly what I wanted. Service was good and fast. We were in and out and didn't seem to wait for anything, including the bill (which always seems to take time in most places -- but not here).

Reviewed April 21, 2012

Hidden in the strip mall @ Fred Meyer area of 164th and mall way. Had dinner and appetizers on a Saturday late afternoon. Plenty of tables available. Nice attentive wait staff. Food came quick. Good selection of beers on tap and appetizer selection was pretty good but a bit pricey. Had the crawfish crab cakes for $10.00. Cakes were of good quality but only two of them and were gone before you knew it. DInner was way better deal with GIANT cobb salad for 11 bucks, Quality was excellent. Also had the steak sammich for $12.00 including spicy slaw. Only able to finish half of the sandwich and also went home with half a salad. Be sure to invite a couple of friends and split the meals! Also lots of fancy cocktails if you're into those...Indigo is a great alternative to anything else Lynnwood has to offer, Check it out and post a review !

1  Thank OldSchooler
Reviewed April 15, 2012

My wife and I dined there for our first time last night, after hearing several recommendations from friends. We thought the atmosphere was great, very fun and upbeat. The service was very prompt and pleasant. "Awesome" must have been the word of the day! I had the jambalaya and my wife had the meatloaf. My dish was tasty, but spaghetti pasta was substituted for the traditional rice. The first time I've seen that. As I said, tasty, but much harded to eat! I got a few bites from the very ample plate of meatloaf, and it was quite good. We both liked the overall experience and will be back. The Mariners were on the big screen in the bar area. They won, so that served as dessert! This is a sister restaurant to "Azul" in nearby Mill Creek.

1  Thank TheLeonard
Reviewed April 5, 2012

We ordered meatloaf and buttermilk fried chicken. The meatloaf was stiff and somewhat dry despite the extra gravy I asked for. The fried chicken was good, above average. The asparagus served with the meal was excellent and perfectly cooked. For dessert we had one of the best bread pudding I ever had.
We came in around around 8:30pm and the place was still packed, both the bar area and the dining area. Service was good, our waiter was very helpful and attentive. We didn't have to wait long for anything. Price is somewhat on the expensive side. Meatloaf, chicken and bread pudding was a little more than $50 including taxes and 15% tip.
I titled my review undecided because I wanted to go back and try their other entrees. We had friends try out their other food and one particularly liked the mac and cheese so.

Reviewed January 10, 2012

This was an outstanding suprise resturant.
Our server could not have been better.
The food was very tastey and the presentation was very appealing.
We are already planning our next trip back to Indigo.

1  Thank free0ne

Been to Indigo Kitchen & Ale House? Share your experiences!