“Very fun place to eat!”

Indigo Kitchen & Ale House
Ranked #2 of 289 Restaurants in Lynnwood
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Description: Friendly and inviting staff. Neighborhood restaurant and bar. Scratch kitchen. Intimate and casual atmosphere.
Seattle
“Very fun place to eat!”
Reviewed April 15, 2012

My wife and I dined there for our first time last night, after hearing several recommendations from friends. We thought the atmosphere was great, very fun and upbeat. The service was very prompt and pleasant. "Awesome" must have been the word of the day! I had the jambalaya and my wife had the meatloaf. My dish was tasty, but spaghetti pasta was substituted for the traditional rice. The first time I've seen that. As I said, tasty, but much harded to eat! I got a few bites from the very ample plate of meatloaf, and it was quite good. We both liked the overall experience and will be back. The Mariners were on the big screen in the bar area. They won, so that served as dessert! This is a sister restaurant to "Azul" in nearby Mill Creek.

• Visited April 2012
1 Thank TheLeonard

Lynnwood, Washington
“Still undecided.”
Reviewed April 5, 2012

We ordered meatloaf and buttermilk fried chicken. The meatloaf was stiff and somewhat dry despite the extra gravy I asked for. The fried chicken was good, above average. The asparagus served with the meal was excellent and perfectly cooked. For dessert we had one of the best bread pudding I ever had.
We came in around around 8:30pm and the place was still packed, both the bar area and the dining area. Service was good, our waiter was very helpful and attentive. We didn't have to wait long for anything. Price is somewhat on the expensive side. Meatloaf, chicken and bread pudding was a little more than $50 including taxes and 15% tip.
I titled my review undecided because I wanted to go back and try their other entrees. We had friends try out their other food and one particularly liked the mac and cheese so.

• Visited March 2012
Seattle, Washington
“Outstanding -”
Reviewed January 10, 2012

This was an outstanding suprise resturant.
Our server could not have been better.
The food was very tastey and the presentation was very appealing.
We are already planning our next trip back to Indigo.

• Visited January 2012
1 Thank free0ne
“Great food at a great price!”
Reviewed January 6, 2012

My husband and I had been anticipating the opening of indigo and we were not disappointed! While relatively slow on a Sunday afternoon, we walked in and were greeted/seated right away. The beer selection was great and multilpe tvs made my football loving husband happy. He ordered the blue cheese burger and I chose the blackened shrimp po boy with sweet potato fries. Both dishes were wonderful and our server was both sweet and knowledgeable about the menu and what was on tap. We'll definately be back (maybe for happy hour because the menu and prices looked awesome).

Seattle, Washington
“Very enjoyable food and atmosphere”
Reviewed December 28, 2011

We went there for lunch and found the experience very enjoyable. The food was tasty, the staff was polite and attentive and the atmosphere was inviting. I want to go back during Happy Hour, as the menu looks very good and inexpensive.

• Visited December 2011