“surprise”

Dining options: Reservations
Seattle, Washington
“surprise”
Reviewed November 16, 2013

Good Ambiance and great food.
it is very hard to find good restaurant in your neighborhood but the visit to Silver Spoon surprised me with a real quality restaurant in all sense.

Visited October 2013

• Indonesian first
“Worst service by manager to disabled person”
Reviewed November 4, 2013

I hobbled slowly into the restaurant bar area and was immediately asked for id. I was by myself and the bartender asked for my id.I showed a valid id. Was told by her she could not serve me alcohol because she was sure my id was not accepted. I then showed her the Washington alcohol board law and she still refused and then i showed her my Washington state disability I'd card and she then told me to leave...Both are valid ids. This place discriminated against me for being disabled or just extremely rude service

Visited November 2013
2 Thank djkcaptain
Spokane, Washington, United States
“SCORE on Thai Food!”
Reviewed May 27, 2013

We visited Silver Spoon based on your reviews and we were thrilled with our experience so much that we went back the next night for their Happy Hour (4-6p and 9p-12a)! Great atmosphere, wonderful service and yummy food! We ate in the bar both times and the waitress was very friendly bringing our meal and beverages (I had a Ginger Mojito which was quite tasty) in a timely fashion. BEWARE! Their dishes DO run spicier than your typical 1-5 so you might want to drop down a notch when ordering. First time I've ever written a review, but felt this establishment deserved the kudos! We'll most definitely be back if we're ever in Lynnwood again!

• Visited May 2013
Lynnwood, Washington
“Better than average thai food in Lynnwood”
Reviewed May 3, 2013

The Seattle metro area seems to have more Thai restaurants than burger joints and as my wife is a big fan of Thai food, we often will stop here for either dine in or take out. The location used to be a Tony Roma's a number of years ago and it has a nice elegant location with a huge fish tank and nice wooden paneled seating area. If you come for dinner, they have a grand piano that somebody will be playing for background music.

We have a number of favorites - Phad Kee Mao is a wonderful noodle dish and the curries are all quite good. Last night we tried a few others that we hadn't tried before and it's pretty clear that the seafood medley curry is a definite new addition to our staples when we come here.

They have a full bar and I've had a number of good margaritas and my wife has been partial to their lemon drop martinis.

• Visited May 2013
Lake Stevens, Washington
“My favorite restaurant!!!”
Reviewed March 19, 2013

Usually i visit this place few times a month. Really, my favorite restaurant! They offer great service and amazing food. The atmosphere is nice. They have a beautiful aquarium, which is pretty big. And in the evening you can listen to life music, man playing the piano.

Visited March 2013

Been to Silver Spoon? Share your experiences!