“Fantastic Thai Cuisine”

Dining options: Reservations
Everett, Washington
“Fantastic Thai Cuisine”
Reviewed October 24, 2012

You can't go wrong with anything on the menu. My husband and I LOVE Thai food. He especially loves spicy Thai. This is a great restaurant all around.

Visited October 2012

• Indonesian first
Kennewick, Washington
“Not Your Typical Thai!”
Reviewed September 19, 2012 via mobile

Lovely place with piano bar and aquarium. Great service and extensive menu. Loved their tea menu. You can pick the degree of spiciness. We enjoyed the crab butterfly's, garlic ribs, phad Thai and larb gai.

Gig Harbor, Washington
“Good food and service”
Reviewed September 7, 2012

I had the Pad Thai with chicken. The flavor and presentation was great. I asked for 1 star for spicy. It was at least a 2 for me. The staff were very good and coming by several times to take care of me. I will go back again.

• Visited September 2012
Connecticut
“A lucky find!”
Reviewed August 27, 2012

We really enjoyed this restaurant. It was across from our hotel and was a random find. We found the food spicy and creative. The menu was varied.

Visited August 2012
Washington, Illinois
“So many choices!”
Reviewed August 25, 2012

I visited family members in Mountlake Terrace - they recommended this restaurant and we all enjoyed our visit. There are so many choices on the menu with a variety of vegetarian dishes. The atmosphere is also quite nice - piano music, a large aquarium, and comfortable decor. The food was excellent, plentiful portions and I really enjoyed the brown rice option. We will definitely go back when we are in the area.

• Visited August 2012

Been to Silver Spoon? Share your experiences!